Source: Major Bills news coming next week

Side note:  I understand the disappointment that some of you have with Taylor, but I just don't get the hate.

Is or has there ever been any indication that he is not a good guy or that he hates Buffalo and the Bills?

Some of you guys act like he slept with your sister and then never called her again.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Unless things changed yesterday, Clay and glenn haven't sustained very serious injuries - they both have chronic injuries that are wearing them down. Same goes for benjamin. My guess is that it is a new injury judging from how this is being reported.

Right, all good players that can be replaced but no superstars and this wouldn't ruin the offseason

Ok, now that I saw a tweet, it could be anyone. Sounds like it was an offseason, "slipped at home" type of injury...

<< BREAKING >> Our source confirms an offensive starter for the @BuffaloBills has unfortunately sustained a VERY serious injury and will be holding a press conference on Monday to announce. Tune in now to @SiriusXMFantasy AND @AdamRonis @DrRoto to discuss. More news to come...

8 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

it's only big if it's Tyrod, Shady, Benjamin imo

This is what I'm thinking too, especially considering the original report is coming from a Fantasy Football site; they probably wouldn't say it's that big of a story if it was just a lineman. It's gotta be one of those 3 guys IMO.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My money is on unsuccessful knee surgery for KB

Yeah, the only issue is that the Tweet indicated, "sustained", as in new injury....and I'm not picking, I'm saying it would appear it's a new injury, new development with long-term implications. Obviously, I have no idea...

Just now, Steptide said:

Do you think Tyrod could've attempted suicide but was unseccesful? Not even making a joke here, just seems like an awful lot of hype for an "injury" 

No way they wouod do.a preseer for that. It would be mysterious "non football" issue and would leak after some time passed

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

I hear ya, DD, but it seems like it is more than a broken leg or a bump on the head...just from the feel of everything.

Nah, it's the offseason where there is no real news so all the drama gets ramped up in order to get views. Everything is to the extreme.

Just now, BigBuff423 said:

Yeah, the only issue is that the Tweet indicated, "sustained", as in new injury....and I'm not picking, I'm saying it would appear it's a new injury, new development with long-term implications. Obviously, I have no idea...

But still, a press conference? Seems totally unnecessary for that