Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

neither, just shocked by what I am reading. So many trying immediately attack the messenger or even others that have nothing to do with this incident.

I didn't take any sides , just wouldn't be shocked if Richie said something based on his past. there was a lot of yapping going on today, more than most games this year.

Yes, you did take sides.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

I agree. I think it will depend on if his teammates support him, or if they don't...

He has a "history" if you believe Goodall and his cronies. Most of what I read/saw claims Bullygate was mostly BS.

This is how I know you didn't actually read it. 

Here's an actual text: "I'm going to shoot and kill you and get away with it, I'm white, you're black, I'll walk". 

I'm sorry but that's not something that is ok or normal to say. He also talks about his mother and sister several times. This isn't normal for grown adults.

Edited by Elite Poster

I hope this isn't true. If it is, Richie needs to be gone. Period. If it isn't true, Yannik needs to publicly apologize. Oh and bet that number is more like 100%. Dawkins seems to think none of this is true. Hmmmm...

Edited by GreggTX

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Most black players would have an American heritage, not African.  Including Ngakoue.  He was born in Washington DC.  He's got about as much African heritage as I do.  :rolleyes:

So typical of the PPP crowd to divert the discussion to a semantic argument.  Also typical of the PPP crowd to use that semantic argument to try to demonstrate that the accuser is either a hypocrite or a moron.  Next you'll call me an idiot.  Why not address the substance for once?

People forget that Richie is an honorary black guy. We do know that he is considered more black than Joanathan Martin, but it's unclear if he has surpassed Russell Wilson and RG3. We should poll the Bills and find out.

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

So typical of the PPP crowd to divert the discussion to a semantic argument.  Also typical of the PPP crowd to use that semantic argument to try to demonstrate that the accuser is either a hypocrite or a moron.  Next you'll call me an idiot.  Why not address the substance for once?

The solution is simple. Don't be a hypocrite or moron. 

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The solution is simple. Don't be a hypocrite or moron. 

Or don't show up here with an agenda on one side or the other.  The PPP crowd loves to claim that the other side has an "agenda" - but most of the time, they're the ones with an agenda.  There are folks out there on liberal campuses who immediately believe every accusation of racism/sexism/etc.  There aren't too many of those folks on this Board, in actuality.  On the other hand, we have plenty of PPP-mongers who immediately discredit every accusation of racism/sexism/etc. and start hunting around for semantic arguments or attempt to paint the other side as a bunch of hypocrites.  The "But Obama..." folks are insufferable.  We have tons of them.

Here is the fact: we don't yet know what happened.  Can we leave it at that?

1 hour ago, Gigs said:

Funny how his black teammates and other black players didn’t hear any of it. 

Must be true

Funny how you think anyone would be listening for it during the course of the game or would be able to hear such a thing over the crowd noise even if they were listening for it.

This is one of the sillier responses. 

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You whitesplain to the black guy that he's confused about himself.

Spit out my coffee. Nice

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Thank you Dion, that's a relief

Dion just wants to be accepted by his white peers so he is covering for Incog! 

7 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I'll ask you the same question I asked Klos. Are you a black guy with a chip on your shoulder or a virtue-signalling white boy who gets some pathetic sense of self-righteousness from your racial hypersensitivity?

In your simple mind, it can only be one of these 2 choices?

6 hours ago, bbb said:

My memory of Bullygate was that when they looked deeper into it - Incognito was in line with the other black guys on the team, and Martin was the soft Stanford "white" guy. 

too much truth, doesn't fit the lefty agenda

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

This is how I know you didn't actually read it. 

Here's an actual text: "I'm going to shoot and kill you and get away with it, I'm white, you're black, I'll walk". 

I'm sorry but that's not something that is ok or normal to say. He also talks about his mother and sister several times. This isn't normal for grown adults.

According to Ritchie and his teammates, this was all said in jest among friends. The only one offended seemed to be Martin. We've all said something like, "I could kill..." I don't doubt Ritchie said those things in Miami, but what was his intent. I'm not claiming saying those things was OK to do, but who are you (or I) to determine what's OK friends say to each other? 

Ritchie is an easy target now, whether or not he was guilty on Sunday.

Now, Dion Dawkins is calling BS on what Ngakoue claimed. 

18 minutes ago, Dorkington said:

If true, it's unacceptable and hopefully the Bills get rid of him. That stuff has no place on the football field, or in society. 

Well so far, it appears it isn't.  Stay tuned!

1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

What reason would Ngakoue have to just lie on Incognito out of the blue for something like this?

What reason would he have to take attention away from his team's big moment by accusing Incognito of something so tacky?

Because he got called for a personal foul and wanted to look like a victim to distract the multiple hits to Tyrods head. People love to lie and get others in trouble in this day of age. The harrassment claims... This racist claims. It's really sad honestly it's ruining peoples lives. Just look at Danny Masterson. Some girls claimed sexual harrassment and he got fired from his new show. The thing is that these claims were investigated 10-15 years ago and they found no evidence of the claims. Could you imagine being fired for something that supposedly happened over 10 years ago with no evidence... It's BS. People just love to play the victim and ruin other people's lives.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Or don't show up here with an agenda on one side or the other.  The PPP crowd loves to claim that the other side has an "agenda" - but most of the time, they're the ones with an agenda.  There are folks out there on liberal campuses who immediately believe every accusation of racism/sexism/etc.  There aren't too many of those folks on this Board, in actuality.  On the other hand, we have plenty of PPP-mongers who immediately discredit every accusation of racism/sexism/etc. and start hunting around for semantic arguments or attempt to paint the other side as a bunch of hypocrites.  The "But Obama..." folks are insufferable.  We have tons of them.

In this post #feelings

In this post CRT, cognitive bias, disillusionment.

What is more commonly know as a snowflake, a white guilt cuck, etc etc.

You do no credit to the point you wish you could make...

Because there is no substance to address, PER DAWKINS?

The worst part of this is Incognito’s future with the team. Half of you will go crazy if he sticks around for years to come (because racist accusations) and the other half will go crazy if we ever let him

go (he got blackballed). In reality he had an average season with the rest of the O Line.  

Now to actually respond to the meat of the text separately so if you choose you may ignore the truth of my reply to just stick to the fringe issue that this isn't about.

The media narrative doesn't care if it happened or not. It cares about the story and the feelings of the dude.

We can't just leave it at that. Not with the culture we are in. A white person must accept this is a real struggle for all minorities and cuck themselves in guilt and shame over the actions of their entire history and a select few of their race/ethnicity/Angelo Saxon/European descent.  We can't just leave it at that because if you call out in the national media as a figurehead you don't care and won't care until their Isd proof you're going to get backlash and heat.  

This entire issue isn't about if Ritchie is guilty of saying anything or not. Ritchie is guilty of being a white man per the SWJ CRT narrative that is accepted today by a society deeming accusations strong enough to persecute.

America is failing because that !@#$ in Jacksonville shoots off at his mouth over some bull **** like this. A real B word to go to Twitter where it won't matter and a coward to not confront Ritchie.

I hope he breaks his leg next week. Karma. 

3 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

The worst part of this is Incognito’s future with the team. Half of you will go crazy if he sticks around for years to come (because racist accusations) and the other half will go crazy if we ever let him

go (he got blackballed). In reality he had an average season with the rest of the O Line.  

He held up Eric deadWood all season. Wood got demolished yesterday. Most overrated bill on the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Because he got called for a personal foul and wanted to look like a victim to distract the multiple hits to Tyrods head. People love to lie and get others in trouble in this day of age. The harrassment claims... This racist claims. It's really sad honestly it's ruining peoples lives. Just look at Danny Masterson. Some girls claimed sexual harrassment and he got fired from his new show. The thing is that these claims were investigated 10-15 years ago and they found no evidence of the claims. Could you imagine being fired for something that supposedly happened over 10 years ago with no evidence... It's BS. People just love to play the victim and ruin other people's lives.

Are you really trying to merge Danny Masterson's situation with this one in an attempt to make Incognito into a victim?

No evidence was found on Masterson which technically makes him innocent, meaning he shouldn't have loss his job if no evidence was found of any wrongdoing; Incognito on the other hand has an actual history of being hotheaded and making racist remarks towards at least one teammate who felt intimidated by him. I'm kind of disgusted that you even tried that.

Someone gets called for a personal foul every week so what was so special about this one that he needed to make up something like that to divert attention away from it?

I promise you his personal foul couldn't have been anywhere close to Gronkowski's hit to White. Had Gronk claimed White hurled a racial slur at him before he reacted the way he did then there would be grounds for you to call bull----.

As you stated, he got called for "A" personal foul, not multiple personal fouls (he would've been ejected), so who exactly was he so concerned with that he had to slander Incognito that way in order to distract from the 'multiple' hits to Tyrod Taylor's head that you mention?

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

African is not a race.  Africa is a continent with a population that covers several hundred different races.  Egyptians are not Berbers are not Ashanti are not Yoruba are not Herero are not San are not Ndebele.

message deleted

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

4 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Are you really trying to merge Danny Masterson's situation with this one in an attempt to make Incognito into a victim?

No evidence was found on Masterson which technically makes him innocent, meaning he shouldn't have loss his job if no evidence was found of any wrongdoing; Incognito on the other hand has an actual history of being hotheaded and making racist remarks towards at least one teammate who felt intimidated by him. I'm kind of disgusted that you even tried that.

Someone gets called for a personal foul every week so what was so special about this one that he needed to make up something like that to divert attention away from it?

I promise you his personal foul couldn't have been anywhere close to Gronkowski's hit to White. Had Gronk claimed White hurled a racial slur at him before he reacted the way he did then there would be grounds for you to call bull----.

As you stated, he got called for "A" personal foul, not multiple personal fouls (he would've been ejected), so who exactly was he so concerned with that he had to slander Incognito that way in order to distract from the 'multiple' hits to Tyrod Taylor's head that you mention?

Well come on think about it... You mentioned that Richie had a past. That makes him an easy target of lies because people believe it. To me it seems that Yannick is just trying to push the racist America agenda. Does anyone know if he took a knee? I'm willing to bet he did. But then you are asking why would he lie... Well Richie is an easy target to push an agenda. Just look at Michael Bennett he claimed police brutality during the Last Vegas shooting... He could have ruined a guys life forever with claims like that. But obviously it never happened and was all a lie to push the racist America agenda... Richie is an even easier target because he has a past so people tend to believe that. Those same people don't know how much he has changed since returning to Buffalo and how much good he does in the community. 

Usually when something like this happens a group of people come out and say yes I heard him say that but I haven't heard any Bills players or Jaguars players or refs come out and say yes this happened. In fact Richie has a witness that said it didn't happen... But Yannick doesn't have any that said it did.

2 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

What reason would Ngakoue have to just lie on Incognito out of the blue for something like this?

What reason would he have to take attention away from his team's big moment by accusing Incognito of something so tacky?

He might have thought he heard a slur and given Ritchie's history, figured that's what he said. 

And anyone can make an accusation.  You need to back it up with evidence. 

56 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Now to actually respond to the meat of the text separately so if you choose you may ignore the truth of my reply to just stick to the fringe issue that this isn't about.

The media narrative doesn't care if it happened or not. It cares about the story and the feelings of the dude.

We can't just leave it at that. Not with the culture we are in. A white person must accept this is a real struggle for all minorities and cuck themselves in guilt and shame over the actions of their entire history and a select few of their race/ethnicity/Angelo Saxon/European descent.  We can't just leave it at that because if you call out in the national media as a figurehead you don't care and won't care until their Isd proof you're going to get backlash and heat.  

This entire issue isn't about if Ritchie is guilty of saying anything or not. Ritchie is guilty of being a white man per the SWJ CRT narrative that is accepted today by a society deeming accusations strong enough to persecute.

America is failing because that !@#$ in Jacksonville shoots off at his mouth over some bull **** like this. A real B word to go to Twitter where it won't matter and a coward to not confront Ritchie.

I hope he breaks his leg next week. Karma. 

He held up Eric deadWood all season. Wood got demolished yesterday. Most overrated bill on the team. 

Sounds like you have feelings and an agenda.  Just admit it.

You think America was tougher and stronger in 1950.  Admit it, Boyst.  Every time someone claims racism or sexism (or sexual assault), you approach the situation with anger (a feeling!) and a bias.  Dig deep and confront yourself.

Edited by Coach Tuesday