Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

20 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Boyd's foundation up to 42k. Noticed the goal got changed to 50 thousand now 

That really isn’t a foundation per se. It’s just a youth sports organization where he played football. 

For fans known to drink themselves to oblivion, have sex in the lot, slam tables, be on fire, and fall off the upper deck, you have to admit this is pretty remarkable.  About $300,000 to another team for making one play. 

Has any other fanbase ever done this much for another team, let along their own?  I can't think of any.  Says a lot for Bills country

51 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...because everybody deserves astro turf!

Maybe they can give the old one from New Era (suddenly becomes very appropriate) field when they put in a grass field there.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let's not get greedy now.

I honestly don't blame them.  This is probably their one shot to raise a lot of money that will go to a good cause for these kids.  I also felt bad for Tyler that no one initially thought to donate to his charity.  I am glad that people stepped up for both.  It made me feel good.

4 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

For fans known to drink themselves to oblivion, have sex in the lot, slam tables, be on fire, and fall off the upper deck, you have to admit this is pretty remarkable.  About $300,000 to another team for making one play. 

Has any other fanbase ever done this much for another team, let along their own?  I can't think of any.  Says a lot for Bills country

I suspect that there is not a lot of overlap.

Who is Evan Silva and why do we care?

42 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Awesome video from Sunday that nfl films just posted on Twitter 

I forgot about the holding call that negated Weddle's INT.  Did I read earlier in this thread or somewhere else that Ravens fans called that a "phantom" hold?  :lol:

I donated an undisclosed sum of $$.

Now i wanna start a gofundme for the majority of Jags fans to get them new wheels for their houses or trailers or whatver they wanna call them down there.

They are seriously ragging on our fan base and our community on their fan site.

Also, can anyone confirm if the pass to Boyd was tipped, ever so slightly, by a Ravens defender?  I swear that it seems to alter trajectory a bit and there's a sound that sounds like it could be the ball hitting the defender's (Judon) hand.

5 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

I donated an undisclosed sum of $$.

Now i wanna start a gofundme for the majority of Jags fans to get them new wheels for their houses or trailers or whatver they wanna call them down there.

They are seriously ragging on our fan base and our community on their fan site.

They probably hate the national attention we've received and the fact that bills fans have bought so many tickets for this game. I could be completely wrong, but their seems to be a electricity in the air here, where I don't get that feeling in Jacksonville