Video during & immediately after KB catch. Official tells McD "IDK"

JerseyBills

Check out @JohnBarchard’s Tweet:

Interesting.

Official sounds disgusted.

We got throttled in the second half but I think the momentum this cost us was huge. Totally deflated the sidelines

Taylor looks overjoyed as he's talking to the zebra, anticipating a TD call any minute.

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Come on guys. We all know it’s TT’s fault. 

Get over it.  We have the worst passing offense in the NFL, and that actually is Tyrod Taylor's fault.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

9 minutes ago, section122 said:

:lol: He even covered his mouth while saying it trying to be discreet!

Where does this type of feed come from?  It would be interesting to watch games after the fact with this.

It was mentioned it was from an Inside the NFL camera crew.

I could see the folks in NYC thinking this during the 3 minute review or however long it was:

Well darn we can't actually see anything to overturn this!  As more and more minutes go on it just becomes "AAh f**k it it is what it is, we can't actually see anything that it's not a touchdown, people are waiting let's call what we initially know all along we would and have people wonder about the integrity of the league". 

9 minutes ago, peterpan said:

More evidence that it's rigged IMO.  The centralized replay office was a good idea I thought, now it's evident that it's simply easier for the league to rig games. Sad day for football.

What motivation does the league have to fix games.

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can't blame it on the on-field officials as I'm sure they were all at a loss just like everyone else. 

Then the Referee should have gone rogue and said to the crowd...."After review, the play has been confirmed...touchdown."

That will show those blind review officials.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Well, it could be a "lone wolf" scenario, or a handful of them.  Taking checks from Kraft, or from the mob, for betting purposes.  I don't see how that isn't believable.  The NBA officials were throwing games a few years ago.....

Or it could be from the league, pushing the big market teams, the storylines, making sure the Marquee players make the playoffs, all that jazz. 

Someone can check my posts, and put it here, but I stated last year that the Rams would magically turn into one of the NFLs best teams now that they moved to LA and would need to sell PSLs for their new pricey stadium.  Bam- now they are good... 

5 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Well, it could be a "lone wolf" scenario, or a handful of them.  Taking checks from Kraft, or from the mob, for betting purposes.  I don't see how that isn't believable.  The NBA officials were throwing games a few years ago.....

Or it could be from the league, pushing the big market teams, the storylines, making sure the Marquee players make the playoffs, all that jazz. 

Someone can check my posts, and put it here, but I stated last year that the Rams would magically turn into one of the NFLs best teams now that they moved to LA and would need to sell PSLs for their new pricey stadium.  Bam- now they are good... 

Nba game avg about 160 points a game. Thats 2 baskets a min. Lot easier to fix those games than nfl. Dont buy it too many people would have to be involved.

Like I said what if its only one guy?  What if the Riveron guy is on Krafts payroll?  He gets 20 grand a week and makes 1 or 2 calls go the way the Pats want them to go.  Or maybe the Mafia is paying him to make sure certain teams win and the Mob rigs the betting?

Also,  Whats the average margin of victory in the NFL?? Its less than 4 points.  Maybe less than 3.   One TD awarded or called back is all it takes.  Look at the Pats this year alone, these all happened in the last 2 mins of the games......Houston - Pats WR ball hits the ground, should be no catch, but awarded a catch anyways.  They win.  Jets guy scores touch down, then they claim he fumbled... huh??? Pats win.  Steelers, guy catches ball, extends ball over the plane, TD....called back, Pats win.

All of those were obviously and suspiciously the wrong call. Pats*** should have had the same 8-6 record as the bills going into the bills game, but instead they have Home Field advantage in the playoffs, because of 3 replay reviews. 

THREE PLAYS IS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

In the Bills game, the refs spotted them a FG with a terrible PI call, a second FG with that 4th down conversions where he was stopped short, and the Benjamin TD.  Thats a 10 point swing, and the Bills gave up after that.  Shoulda been 20-10 Bills, but was 16-16.  How many other games were the Pats*** awarded points, or points taken from the other team, by obvious bad calls????  I dont know as I dont watch them every week, but my guess is there is more evidence against them.

Your argument that the refs dont have that kind of control over the games is laughable. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Please stop

Youre srsly getting me worried

Watch the chargers get in sunday

31 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Like I said what if its only one guy?  What if the Riveron guy is on Krafts payroll?  He gets 20 grand a week and makes 1 or 2 calls go the way the Pats want them to go.  Or maybe the Mafia is paying him to make sure certain teams win and the Mob rigs the betting?

Also,  Whats the average margin of victory in the NFL?? Its less than 4 points.  Maybe less than 3.   One TD awarded or called back is all it takes.  Look at the Pats this year alone, these all happened in the last 2 mins of the games......Houston - Pats WR ball hits the ground, should be no catch, but awarded a catch anyways.  They win.  Jets guy scores touch down, then they claim he fumbled... huh??? Pats win.  Steelers, guy catches ball, extends ball over the plane, TD....called back, Pats win.

All of those were obviously and suspiciously the wrong call. Pats*** should have had the same 8-6 record as the bills going into the bills game, but instead they have Home Field advantage in the playoffs, because of 3 replay reviews. 

THREE PLAYS IS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

In the Bills game, the refs spotted them a FG with a terrible PI call, a second FG with that 4th down conversions where he was stopped short, and the Benjamin TD.  Thats a 10 point swing, and the Bills gave up after that.  Shoulda been 20-10 Bills, but was 16-16.  How many other games were the Pats*** awarded points, or points taken from the other team, by obvious bad calls????  I dont know as I dont watch them every week, but my guess is there is more evidence against them.

Your argument that the refs dont have that kind of control over the games is laughable. 

Why would "the mob" only bet on the pats?  What gambler only takes action on a single team?

Was the mob counting on the Bills "giving up", despite holding the pats to a tie at the half (after the horrible call)?

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

No clue and I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories. But I'm not a believer in gross coincidences either.

Pats have been the recipient of some Riveron calls that were either inconsistent (Cooks catch, James non-catch) or non conclusive (Bills twice and Jets). Throw in the Gronk BS where the league that is supposedly concerned about player safety passed on a layup to prove it and it's hard to ignore the pattern. 

As to your question about motivation, don't know, don't care...I'm suspicious all the same...doesn't appear to be a level playing field. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why would "the mob" only bet on the pats?  What gambler only takes action on a single team?

Was the mob counting on the Bills "giving up", despite holding the pats to a tie at the half (after the horrible call)?

They wouldn't, but Kraft certainly would.  Here we are again, WEO, as predicted.  Same team with something sketchy about them, over and over and over.  If the three games with obviously garbage game changing calls (jets, Texans, Steelers) were called correctly (not to mention Bills and Charger games) they'd be fighting to make the playoffs last week, not sitting at 1 overall.  All called by the same one replay official. Sure sounds to me like the potential for corruption got a lot easier in going to centralized replay.  I wonder if Kraft was for or against that?

Hey, how's that Alfonzo Dennard suspension coming?

8 hours ago, MattM said:

They wouldn't, but Kraft certainly would.  Here we are again, WEO, as predicted.  Same team with something sketchy about them, over and over and over.  If the three games with obviously garbage game changing calls (jets, Texans, Steelers) were called correctly (not to mention Bills and Charger games) they'd be fighting to make the playoffs last week, not sitting at 1 overall.  All called by the same one replay official. Sure sounds to me like the potential for corruption got a lot easier in going to centralized replay.  I wonder if Kraft was for or against that?

What happened in the pats chargers game??? Like I said I don't follow them closely (and even still I've found 3 games they "won" when they didn't)

8 hours ago, MattM said:

What about the identical call Riveron made against the Jets in the Carolina game?

"Here we go again"...why would all of the other owners agree to centralized replay (which has been in place for far longer than Riveron has) if it has been totally corrupted for the benefit of only one of them?

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What about the identical call Riveron made against the Jets in the Carolina game?

"Here we go again"...why would all of the other owners agree to centralized replay (which has been in place for far longer than Riveron has) if it has been totally corrupted for the benefit of only one of them?

Maybe they were/are blindly thinking it's fair, and couldn't possibly be corrupted.....

14 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can't blame it on the on-field officials as I'm sure they were all at a loss just like everyone else. 

To be fair, if they weren’t in the replay booth or on the phone with ny why would he have a solid answer to give there?

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

To be fair, if they weren’t in the replay booth or on the phone with ny why would he have a solid answer to give there?

Because they used common sense and trusted their eyes like most people who have watched football for any length of time.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Maybe they were/are blindly thinking it's fair, and couldn't possibly be corrupted.....

Of course!  These owners are just a bunch of naïve waifs who believe in the goodness of all men.

The pretzel logic is getting more twisted.

9 hours ago, MattM said:

The steelers call was not sketchy. It was very much by the book. A few of those were questionable, and a few im not familiar with. 

Lumping the Steelers call into this is a disservice to the discussion though.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Because they used common sense and trusted their eyes like most people who have watched football for any length of time.

If he’s away from the play and not the review official — his eyes were how far away? And had what angle at the feet? And were responsible for how many other calls on the play?

this clip adds drama but limited substance 

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

The steelers call was not sketchy. It was very much by the book. A few of those were questionable, and a few im not familiar with. 

Lumping the Steelers call into this is a disservice to the discussion though.

If he’s away from the play and not the review official — his eyes were how far away? And had what angle at the feet? And were responsible for how many other calls on the play?

this clip adds drama but limited substance 

So you support Riveron's decision as conclusive evidence?  The officiating crew members talk to each other and they showed it on the big screen at the stadium with anyone who's watched football concluding that's a TD.