Patriots penalties

zow2

Well they don’t have any. Against Buffalo 2 for 10 yds, against Pittsburgh last weekend 2 for 4 yds.  They are perfect... like cyborgs playing football. No holding, no blocks in back, no PI, no illegal substitutions, no hands in anyone’s face. Just perfect. In a sport where there is holding on every play Absurd.

• Like (+1) 2

As soon as the touchdown was overturned with no  irrefutable evidence to do so, I knew the fix was in.  Tin foil hats or whatever, but where there's smoke, there's fire.  It's not as if the Patriots have a pristine record when it comes to playing by the rules.

Just now, McNubbins said:

As soon as the touchdown was overturned with no  irrefutable evidence to do so, I knew the fix was in.  Tin foil hats or whatever, but where there's smoke, there's fire.  It's not as if the Patriots have a pristine record when it comes to playing by the rules.

Was the Fix in when Bills OPI wasnt called in MIA?

Points affected by ref calls

NE +3 on borderline PI call

Buf -4 on KB reversal 

NE +3 on 1st down reversal

NE +7 on end zone PI

I stopped caring after NE killed us in the 4th. Not the reason Buffalo lost but a factor 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Sorry not blaming refs one bit. We have had our fair share of breaks this season 

There were bad calls that affected this game...plus they got  the rule wrong on overturned 4th down play

"Also, if a play breaks the plane on a non- touchdown but also pulls it back, then it’s the end result spot."

Just now, nucci said:

There were bad calls that affected this game...plus they got  the rule wrong on overturned 4th down play

"Also, if a play breaks the plane on a non- touchdown but also pulls it back, then it’s the end result spot."

Big deal there were calls that went the Bills way that affected OTHER games they won. 

So what is the point. Fact is they were and will continue to be outclassed until parts of the team are fixed

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Buf -4 on KB reversal 

NE +7 on end zone PI

I stopped caring after NE killed us in the 4th. Not the reason Buffalo lost but a factor 

Why the eff wasn't gronks td reviewed? Watch the replay his toe certainly looks very, very  close to the line. 

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

They called some meaningless penalties against the Cheaters after the game was out of hand.  The NFL deserves its decline.

And why I wont be re-newing seasons next year. Watered down corrupt product. The pats going into the 4th had 1 penalty for 5 yards. They had holds, pushing off’s etc..The Benjamin overturn sealed the deal for me.

I thought Gronks catch was the perfect play to let the call on the field stand. It was not obvious from replay that his toenail was on the white. So let it stand as a TD. The same call should have been made for Benjamin. Let it stand. Not enough to overturn what the ref viewed. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, nucci said:

That is the rule? I had never heard that

There were so many missed calls it makes me ill. I know every game has missed calls, but if you look at the larger picture an image emerges. It’s like coach K, the whiner of the hard court. Little Tommy expects to get every call. I saw some ridiculous holds and blocks in the back that get called on us. The PI and TD calls were a joke. I’m not a tin foil hat guy, but at times I wonder. ZERO excuse for overruling the called TD. 

I wish we had kept it close so it would get more scrutiny nationally. 

Gotta beat the Pats and the Refs.  Refs killed Bills momentum and took the game away.  

League clearly wants Pats in the Super Bowl and home field advantage.  Don't forget it is an entertainment product and ratings are key!

Thats why replays are done at corporate HQ in NYC instead of on field.

Not a conspiracy nut but it is happening to often to discount.

58 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

IMHO .... the fix today has nothing to do with the Pats* ... the fix is in to get the Chargers into the playoffs. The way I see it is that having two teams in the playoffs would be a GREAT way to kick off LAs new teams .... and generate fan interest along the way.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Big deal there were calls that went the Bills way that affected OTHER games they won. 

So what is the point. Fact is they were and will continue to be outclassed until parts of the team are fixed

I'm talking about this specific game, not the season in general. 2 calls that affected the outcome of the game. it is a big deal

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

just talking about today's game.

36 minutes ago, nucci said:

I'm talking about this specific game, not the season in general. 2 calls that affected the outcome of the game. it is a big deal

And if there isnt 2 calls that broke the Bills way eariler snd the lose it doesnt. See in the end it is a wash

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Buf -4 on KB reversal 

NE +7 on end zone PI

2. Benjamin TD should have stood

3. It looked like he got the forward progress to the spot. But someone on here said the rule is different.

4. That was a blatant PI.

the Bills played hard for the first half and should have had the lead at half. But they vanished in the second half, did the Patriots Punt once in the second half?

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

All Td's are reviewed. My point was it did not take the time Benjamins did. yet was very, very close IMO. 

Go away and gloat on a pats board.

Ahh I mis understood you.. and Benjamin took so long since they needed time and ball spot.

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

2. Benjamin TD should have stood

3. It looked like he got the forward progress to the spot. But someone on here said the rule is different.

4. That was a blatant PI.

the Bills played hard for the first half and should have had the lead at half. But they vanished in the second half, did the Patriots Punt once in the second half?

Yes, the WR clearly wrapped up the DB who was attempting to turn for the ball. 

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ahh I mis understood you.. and Benjamin took so long since they needed time and ball spot.

The clock should have stopped regardless, and the chains had no reason to move. Do you have another convicted felon on the staff? The snow plow guy has been promoted??? 

Edited by Augie

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yes, the WR clearly wrapped up the DB who was attempting to turn for the ball. 

The clock should have stopped regardless, and the chains had no reason to move. Do you have another convicted felon on the staff? The snow plow guy has been promoted??? 

If you think the WR was the PI person then you no nothing about football.

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I do KNOW that  was the worst officiated game I’ve seen in a decade. Oh, shockingly, it all happened to go in Whiney Tom’s favor. Why do you even come here? Do the other chowder heads shun you? 

Tommy and Bill will be gone soon, just like the bandwagon fans. (NOT saying you ar one of the 90%.) 

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Sorry not blaming refs one bit. We have had our fair share of breaks this season 

And fair share of screw overs too...at best they offset. At worst they favor the ofher team...against the Pats its not even close.  This game was a travesty of officiating.

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I know plenty about football and I see Hyde turning his head and getting tackled by the receiver coming back to the ball...well that's cool but Hyde also has the right to try and get to the ball as well...its not just the reciever who can go for the ball

• Like (+1) 1