Week 16 - Around the NFL

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just saw Chargers LT Russell Okung is out today... rivers under pressure could get interesting

i hate Bowles for benching Mo Wilk

Still, no Hunter Henry... but Keenan Allen though ?

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Still need ravens to lose next week ^_^

Not if Titans lose both to the Jags and the Chargers lose this week or next.

i think that scenario is more likely. It would be a miracle if the Bengals beat the Ravens. Although maybe it’s their parting gift for Lewis?

3 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Still, no Hunter Henry... but Keenan Allen though ?

Not if Titans lose both to the Jags and the Chargers lose this week or next.

i think that scenario is more likely. It would be a miracle if the Bengals beat the Ravens. Although maybe it’s their parting gift for Lewis?

Not what they said yesterday during the game, they said if the Ravens win out they are in. I don't know, this stuff is to confusing, I just pray we win.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not what they said yesterday during the game, they said if the Ravens win out they are in. I don't know, this stuff is to confusing, I just pray we win.

Yes the Ravens get in and so do the Bills. who else do you think gets the other Wild Card spot?

-Ravens win out, they are in at 10-6 as a Wild Card

-Bills beat Miami, Titans lost to Jags, Chargers lose 1 more game... Bills get other Wild Card spot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Titans going to lose out and Chargers gonna Charger one of the two weeks(probably this week).

Bills are in with a win against Miami next week. Today is a lost cause.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*throws snowballs*

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....anybody know what the scenario is if the Bills pull off a stunning upset today and lose to Fins next week?.......

It hurts us actually...due to potential tiebreakers with Baltimore

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

Cam walks it in to take the Panthers to 11-5 in a disinterested performance that still gets them the win!!!!

I would take Cam over Tyrod.

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

bengals just destroyed the Lions and might want to send Lewis out on a high note. 

Ya my bad might happen. Was not paying attention to them or that game at all my mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Titans are going to lose. 

Mariotta looked putrid on the 4th down play

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The fear with trading up to get a QB is you get a Winston or Mariota while sacrificing other positional needs. I hope it doesn't come to that.

The top two teams need QBs  Do not think the Bills will get one of the two top QBs.   Get some good players that are difference makers.