MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Yep my memory works.   Kiko and Suh shut him down in the 4th and Tanny wacked the bum ???

What are you trying to say ?

Why are so many of your posts about Tyrod so Gay?

This is a don't ask, don't tell board.   Hide your gayness better.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edited by PolishDave

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Biggest mistake McD made was going back to TT in the Chiefs game, because I truly believe had we stuck with NP we still beat the Chiefs and likely had a real shot at the Pats.

Bottom line though to beat the Pats you get a lead on them and rattle them like the Fish are doing tonight and that's never going to happen in a game in which TT is the starting QB.

Sometimes you come with solid points along with perspective then you totally ruin it with statements like this. Look at Andy Reid's and B.B.'s record against rookie QBs. Especially 5th round ones that throw the ball to the opposing team like a spastic hemophiliac. 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Pains me to say it but Miami’s roster looks more talented than Buffalo’s across the board. I hate Cutler but he has been playing better than I thought he could.

He won't play that good in Buffalo and Taylor usually plays well against the Dolphins. The tough game to win will be the one in Miami. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What you mean is Ajayi ran over Rex Ryan's D for 200 yards in each 2016 game.   Your lame narratives are so easy to refute with facts. 

How many points for Taylor’s offense in the 4th vs  miami’s bad defense ?    

8 in garbagetime down two scores to break 200 yards !!!       

Gobble up those facts.    Quit being a fanboy ???

drop the 49ers or Browns game on me if you want.      My memory’s better than yours, don’t try to be cute.  

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Why am I still certain the Pats win? And then we hear all week about how amazing Tommy Boy is..

And a total disregard for how crappy he has actually played recently. No matter how bad they look, if they win, it's because he is the MVP. 

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Biggest mistake McD made was going back to TT in the Chiefs game, because I truly believe had we stuck with NP we still beat the Chiefs and likely had a real shot at the Pats.

Bottom line though to beat the Pats you get a lead on them and rattle them like the Fish are doing tonight and that's never going to happen in a game in which TT is the starting QB.

I know we got off to a real rough start and it was looking grim but I think if Peterman had been at Pearl Harbor that whole thing ends differently.   Its purely hypothetical, just sayin if Peterman been at Thermopylae, I think the Greeks hold on to win.  Just sayin' no way it goes down like that with Peterman.

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

How many points for Taylor’s offense in the 4th vs  miami’s bad defense ?    

8 in garbagetime down two scores to break 200 yards !!!       

Gobble up those facts.    Quit being a fanboy ???

You have no facts. Just empty nonsensical narratives. 

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I know we got off to a real rough start and it was looking grim but I think if Peterman had been at Pearl Harbor that whole thing ends differently.   Its purely hypothetical, just sayin if Peterman been at Thermopylae, I think the Greeks hold on to win.  Just sayin' no way it goes down like that with Peterman.

If Peterman had been in the room with Bruce do you think he could have talked him out of the transformation? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Freaking Gruden.  "Do things the right way"  "The Patriot Way"  Give me a Fing break.  Serial cheating is doing it the right way?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Last time they played the Dolphins, Tyrod played well in the 4th.  Again, you are factless. 

Wow let’s change the game because you took an L.       We aren’t talking about the second game are we ?     

???????

slither away, move those goalposts.     Sad

thats enough though.   It’s been fun.    

Edited by Air it out Fitzy