MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Freaking Gruden.  "Do things the right way"  "The Patriot Way"  Give me a Fing break.  Serial cheating is doing it the right way?

I am sick of listening to Gruden. He was a nice change for a few years, but now he is one of the worst to listen to. Sounds like he is pining for the NE head coaching job once breasts McGee retires.

Just now, KD in CA said:

Aaaaand here comes the self destruct.  Nice showing Miami, but I've seen this movie a thousand times and know how it ends.

I think we are still pretending that the Dolphins are a good football team and the Bills are doomed next week.

Don't ruin the surprise.

Just now, Commonsense said:

I think we are still pretending that the Dolphins are a good football team and the Bills are doomed next week.

Don't ruin the surprise.

I think the Bills were doomed until Miami played so well tonight (for 3 quarters anyway).  No way Smokin' Jay plays this well next weekend.

Just now, Commonsense said:

Don't ruin the surprise.

Still don't think the Bills sweep them. Can Tyrod bring the Bills back from a 17 point deficit in the second half? Lol, NFW

Pats fans with their pathetic excuses... “Brady must be sick, Face is pasty he has bags under his eyes” and “saw him coughing on the sidelines”

wahhhhhh tommy

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/official-game-day-thread-week-14-pats-dolphins.1142236/page-92

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Look at the body language between Brady and McDaniel.  Those guys can't stand each other.

I think most people cant stand Brady.  They just deal with having to work with him.  Hell his teammates don't even high five him.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pats fans with their pathetic excuses... “Brady must be sick, Face is pasty he has bags under his eyes” and “saw him coughing on the sidelines”

wahhhhhh tommy

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/official-game-day-thread-week-14-pats-dolphins.1142236/page-92

I kinda think he might be I'll, he is not throwing a tantrum amd screaming at his OC as per usual. Because it's never Tommy's fault.