MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Keep believing this but the reason Miami is doing this is because they have a real GM and HC and they are finally putting it altogether like they did last year after a slow start.

Might still be too late for the Fish though even if they do win out and finish 9-7, but their future is looking much more promising than the Bills given a roster that's oozing with talent and they are going to be a very good spot with Cutler and Tannenhill if both are on the team next year.

The Bills started 5 rookies last week and WON THE GAME. They have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. You are terrible.

Keep believing this but the reason Miami is doing this is because they have a real GM and HC and they are finally putting it altogether like they did last year after a slow start.

Might still be too late for the Fish though even if they do win out and finish 9-7, but their future is looking much more promising than the Bills given a roster that's oozing with talent and they are going to be a very good spot with Cutler and Tannenhill if both are on the team next year.

Miami has a pass rush.  Lets not get carried away.

More fish lovin' in this thread than a drunk Troy McClure let loose in a SeaWorld.

• Haha (+1) 1

Biggest mistake McD made was going back to TT in the Chiefs game, because I truly believe had we stuck with NP we still beat the Chiefs and likely had a real shot at the Pats.

Bottom line though to beat the Pats you get a lead on them and rattle them like the Fish are doing tonight and that's never going to happen in a game in which TT is the starting QB.

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Yep my memory works.   Kiko and Suh shut him down in the 4th and Tanny wacked the bum ???

What you mean is Ajayi ran over Rex Ryan's D for 200 yards in each 2016 game.   Your lame narratives are so easy to refute with facts. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Biggest mistake McD made was going back to TT in the Chiefs game, because I truly believe had we stuck with NP we still beat the Chiefs and likely had a real shot at the Pats.

Bottom line though to beat the Pats you get a lead on them and rattle them like the Fish are doing tonight and that's never going to happen in a game in which TT is the starting QB.

I think if they played tyrod vs chargers we win 

see I can do the same thing