MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Keep laughing

Did you notice Brady’s record AT Miami vs his record vs all others ? 

Mia plays him well.      I could see the chargers doing some work on them

in playoffs though.  

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm supposed to want the Pats to win so the fins give up. And the fins even have a tiny shot at stealing "our" playoff spot. So why am I jumping out of my seat cheering when Brady gets hit? When he throws an INT?

My AFC East hatred goes Pats, Jets, Dolphins

My Dolphins hatred will never outdo my Pats hatred

That was such a nice pick too

1 minute ago, theAteam said:

My AFC East hatred goes Pats, Jets, Dolphins

My Dolphins hatred will never outdo my Pats hatred

That was such a nice pick too

I think that's me too.  And this is what I love about being a sports fan. I literally don't know my own mind. I don't like the Dolphins, and I started out rooting for the Pats to destroy them. But my mind has reasons I don't even understand.

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Mia plays him well. 

Maybe because they know how to contain a Belichick team......maybe other teams are starting to take notice. Miami stops the quick slants and I have no clue why others can't do the same thing. Pats have done the same thing every year.

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Mia plays him well.      I could see the chargers doing some work on them

in playoffs though.  

I did and first thought is they block the cheating some how (radio signal / cameras)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

2 picks on Brady so far and under 100 yards passing.

Gase and the Dolphins making him look like Tyrod Taylor tonight. Going to be real ugly with TT going up against this team next week in Buffalo.

Dolphins could win tonight and they will still lose next week. Because that's what they do. Guaranteed.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Maybe because they know how to contain a Belichick team......maybe other teams are starting to take notice. Miami stops the quick slants and I have no clue why others can't do the same thing. Pats have done the same thing every year.

And the Jets famously had Belichick's number for quite a few years. Only the Bills never did ...

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

2 picks on Brady so far and under 100 yards passing.

Gase and the Dolphins making him look like Tyrod Taylor tonight. Going to be real ugly with TT going up against this team next week in Buffalo.

I can think of better comparison if you're thinking of quarterback picks :rolleyes:

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Brady didn’t pass well vs bills either until later in game when Neanderthal took over. They ran it all over us instead. Two straight bad passing games for him.

Beginning of the end...

Wait......

Forget that.

Have to give Gase and the Fish credit, they are firing on all cylinders right now but still plenty of time left and a 10 point lead is nothing against Brady.

Cutler having a vintage game tonight though and this Drake kid continues to impress proving the decision to unload Ajai a smart one in hindsight.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brady didn’t pass well vs bills either until later in game when Neanderthal took over. They ran it all over us instead. Two straight bad passing games for him.

The whole team is off this year. They went on a nice run after a brutal start, but they are not the same ol Pats. They are done. They are just fortunate to be in a division with perennial losers. 

I thought it was ridiculous all week to hear how the Bills would dust off Miami no problem. All along I’ve felt we would split with them at best...and would need to steal that Pats game to get to 9 wins. We are not better than Miami. Maybe even

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

The whole team is off this year. They went on a nice run after a brutal start, but they are not the same ol Pats. They are done. They are just fortunate to be in a division with perennial losers. 

10-2 isnt the sign of a team that is slowing down.