If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I think you're thinking of the patriots killer, Bernard Pollard. Unless I'm missing another play? I love that guy.

Yeah him too but i am talking about fat ass Wilfork TGTin and snapping Losmans leg

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You didn’t even answer the question. Certain sports police themselves, football isn’t one of them. With that being said, once the tone is set there is no reason to be mad when someone retaliates. Gronk set the rules and the repercussions will be what they are. 

On on a side note go talk to Pats fans.

Be careful, this is Rogers NFL if they hurt Brady watch an investigation be launched and the Bills lose Draft pics and the player suspended for a year.  The NFL Players can't do this the league and their own owners be against it. These men are investments, now would I be shocked at low hits on Gronk? Nope. 

That was a sucker punch to the back of the head wayyy after the play was over. In no way associated with the game whatsoever. That was not a dirty hit or a cheap shot in the flow of the game. It was an all out assault on an unsuspecting defenseless player to the back of the head with a large metal elbow brace. Disgusting.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Be careful, this is Rogers NFL if they hurt Brady watch an investigation be launched and the Bills lose Draft pics and the player suspended for a year.  The NFL Players can't do this the league and their own owners be against it. These men are investments, now would I be shocked at low hits on Gronk? Nope. 

Cool, now go back to the Pats board

1 hour ago, Plano said:

end his career with yet another knee shot the next game, very simple. and then dance over his body after it is done. 

BB will be aware that someone might target Gronk in the next game...perhaps not obviously intentionally but a harder hit than normal. My guess is BB does not play him. They prob will not need him and why risk it?

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I've watched the play a whole bunch of times.

Gronk really exploded into him with his shoulder as hard as he could have done.  I mean he really snapped for a second.

I am wondering what exactly pissed him off.  I don't think it was just the interception; if it was, Gronk is a psycho and should be locked up.

Seems like it was personal and possibly a payback for something from earlier.  Not sure.

Its called roid rage. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I can see a few late hits on Brady.  Take the flag.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I've watched the play a whole bunch of times.

Gronk really exploded into him with his shoulder as hard as he could have done.  I mean he really snapped for a second.

I am wondering what exactly pissed him off.  I don't think it was just the interception; if it was, Gronk is a psycho and should be locked up.

Seems like it was personal and possibly a payback for something from earlier.  Not sure.

The only play I can compare it to with such intent to do serious injury to another player AFTER THE WHISTLE was Beckham Jr’s hit on Norman, which I thought he should have been thrown out of the league for. This hit was comparable...shows a real lack of humanity to do something like that.

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You didn’t even answer the question. Certain sports police themselves, football isn’t one of them. With that being said, once the tone is set there is no reason to be mad when someone retaliates. Gronk set the rules and the repercussions will be what they are. 

On on a side note go talk to Pats fans.

Thank you, idk what these m!@#$s get out of coming here to troll. We get it. You're better than us. Now get out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Only one knows WHY is Gronk.  Inexcusable and I'm sure BB lost it on him in the locker room. No need for that not at that time. (Hell when I first saw it I thought someone hit him from behind  he was launched so high.. absolute stupidity!)

Yeah, I'm real sure he did.  :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

The only play I can compare it to with such intent to do serious injury to another player AFTER THE WHISTLE was Beckham Jr’s hit on Norman, which I thought he should have been thrown out of the league for. This hit was comparable...shows a real lack of humanity to do something like that.

Gronk isn't human

17 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

This isn't baseball! And again the QB get 10X more protection than anyone else on the field. Why? Because that is the owners biggest investment. That doesn't even address the faces of the NFL WHO GET MORE. 

I get it your upset, but what your talking about is just plain dumb as dumb as Gronk was.

Not all QBs are protected.  You're used to yours getting to call his own penalties but it doesn't happen for everyone.  Flacco has 2 rings but if Alonso did that crap to Brady he gets 6 weeks.  Things are not on a level playing field.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Not all QBs are protected.  You're used to yours getting to call his own penalties but it doesn't happen for everyone.  Flacco has 2 rings but if Alonso did that crap to Brady he gets 6 weeks.  Things are not on a level playing field.

He should been suspended BIG time for that hit. I still can't figure out why he wasn't.

Just now, jkirchofer said:

Just heard White is in the concussion protocol after that hit. As deliberate as it was, he should get multiple games. However, I don't even think the league talks about it because it's Gronkowski. 

He should miss as many games as White does.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

That's just wrong!  But I THINK I said Brady and Brees get more calls and protection earlier. (Peyton as well when he played)

Not sure about Brees but Rodgers gets some.  Nobody gets what Brady gets and it isn't close.

Forget the QB's.  What happens if White does the same thing to Gronk?

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks BLM.

He is entering Brian Cox territory with me!

Im really VERY angry with him right now. More angry than I should be in a civilized society. But I will calm down once I have had my dinner. 

There is no excuse for that and if he wasn't a poster boy fan idol. they would be calling him a thug. Which he is.

Players don't just accidentally do things like that. Help me out here folks, when is the last time A Bill did anything that low? I can't even think of an example. 

Is it the homer in me?

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not sure about Brees but Rodgers gets some.  Nobody gets what Brady gets and it isn't close.

Forget the QB's.  What happens if White does the same thing to Gronk?

Honestly I think Gronk gets up and body slams him. Gronk is a much bigger man

2 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Im really VERY angry with him right now. More angry than I should be in a civilized society. But I will calm down once I have had my dinner. 

There is no excuse for that and if he wasn't a poster boy fan idol. they would be calling him a thug. Which he is.

Players don't just accidentally do things like that. Help me out here folks, when is the last time A Bill did anything that low? I can't even think of an example. 

Is it the homer in me?

Like I said, Brian Cox territory.

Tre White is a class act young man.

He had that comment about Brady............but that wasn't a shot.

2 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

That was a bad look for sure, but that's not typical of how Gronk or NE conducts themselves. He was reacting to the 4 PIs that should have been called on the defender, but weren't. Gronk is mugged on every single play and that was probably the last straw. The flag was well deserved as is the inevitable fine.

Oh stuff it with that excuse. 

What absolute BS.

He is just an "Excitable Boy" eh?

Forget anything positive I've ever said about that pissant, anvil-brained, a-hole.  (If the idiot reads this, and I doubt he can read, he would probably have to look up 'anvil', only he probably can't use a dictionary.)

I'd  say he's a disgrace to NE, but that organization is beyond disgrace.

A-hole moved to PA to play H.S. football.  He's a disgrace to Notre Dame.

Hey Gronk...you're no longer welcomed here in Buffalo.  Too bad this will rub off on your entire family.

• Like (+1) 1