If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

Just now, joesixpack said:

No, I want you banned because you're clearly a Paytoilet troll.

You don't know what a troll is do you?

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers...

How is stating that Gronk will get a $12K fine trolling? I agreed that the hit was bad. 

57 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He may not be suspended because he doesn't have a history of this.  As I said no excuse for it and if he is suspended I won't think it's unfair but if he isn't I wouldn't be shocked for the reason I said.

That is not a reason at all.

He is a narcissist and was pissed because he had and interception against him.

To do what he did in his hometown, in front of friends and family makes it even more objectionable.

3 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

You want someone banned because someone doesn't agree with you? If that were the case, you'd be the only one here!

No, you should be banned because you are clearly a Patriots troll. You don't make points to agree or disagree with. It's just nonsense for the sake of confrontation.

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

No, you should be banned because you are clearly a Patriots troll. You don't make points to agree or disagree with. It's just nonsense for the sake of confrontation.

You mean I don't just go along and agree with all the pro-Bills posts...

• Like (+1) 1