If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

His excuse about being held every play is utter horse manure.

Butler and Gilmore were mugging guys too--the officials let a lot go yesterday on both sides.  I can't count on one hand the number of times Joe Thuney grabbed Kyle Williams from behind when he got into the backfield.

I guess--according to Gronk--Kyle should've felt entitled to spear some unsuspecting player in the back of the head because, well, frustration.

Pathetic.

And this is coming from a guy that knows the Gronk family a bit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Bills are the bills. 

Jerry Hughes is mental case

Do you think maybe Hughes was actually one of the people who took offense to this garbage that was going on and let the refs know about it?  He's a hot head and takes bad penalties, but I think in this case we need to give Jerry the benefit of the doubt.  It's an embarrassment to the game that after everything that happened the Bills are the ones that came out with a 15 yard penalty and Gronk was not ejected.  The refs should be embarrassed, the NFL should be embarrassed, and the Patriots should suspend Gronk on their own regardless of what the league does if they have any class.  Problem is that not a damn one of those things will happen.

Talking Heads on Washington News station is holding a poll whether he should be suspended or not.  This is NOT a station which usually gives Bills any coverage except when Washington plays Buffalo.

703--387-1020 if you want to call on Toyota Sports Poll.

Edited by Limeaid