If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

Rob Gronkowski is the “Cowboy” Bob Orton of the NFL. Gronk wears this ridiculous oversized arm brace (which covers 2/3 of his arm), uses it as a weapon to push off. What he did to White was very dirty. I used to root for Gronkowski because he’s from the Buffalo area, but after seeing that, I think he’s a piece of trash and deserves to be suspended.

Yeah brilliant Kdiggz.. boycott the Gronk family business...how about instead supporting a multiple game suspension for Gronk..or even better let's target his elbow or head in the game in Foxboro coming up...

I'm amazed at the slap di*# responses sometimes by my fellow Bills fans..Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Monk said:

And Gronk is from  Buffalo? Boy, the city should be proud of him. This incident proves what I have always thought that both Rob and Glenn are dumber than a box of rocks. Just listen how stupid they both sound whenever they speak. It shows you don't need to be a rocket scientist to play football.

What an insight, I always thought you had to be a rocket scientist to play football. Turns out that big dumb aggressive guys who took steroids in high school can play football too.

32 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

!@#$ hitting him hard. intentionally end his career. go for the head, knee or neck.

From top to bottom...........

The Bills are embarrassingly scared of NE, so not a thing will be done to Gronkowski.

If it was me, I would be going after him Buddy Ryan style on Christmas Eve. Could care less about the consequences.

White is one of their brothers and that douche needs to be taken out at all costs next game. No if's and's or but's about it.

I'm a fan of Gronk, and that was very out of character for him. But he still needs to be suspended for at least a game. 

That being said, everyone needs to acknowledge and be outraged by the fact that they called two personal foul penalties against the Patriots, including that absurd intent-to-injure against Gronkowski, and offset BOTH of them with one Bills personal foul, and then called an additional personal foul against the Bills that resulted in a fifteen yard loss. That is absolute horse****.  How is this even allowed to happen? 

Because it's the Patriots. 

49 minutes ago, chef4131 said:

How did no player on the bills go after him?????

Because the team is afraid. You can see it in their play every week and you can see it when they won't even stick up for their own teammates.

Its sad really.

1 minute ago, MPT said:

I'm a fan of Gronk, and that was very out of character for him. But he still needs to be suspended for at least a game. 

That being said, everyone needs to acknowledge and be outraged by the fact that they called two personal foul penalties against the Patriots, including that absurd intent-to-injure against Gronkowski, and offset BOTH of them with one Bills personal foul, and then called an additional personal foul against the Bills that resulted in a fifteen yard loss. That is absolute horse****.  How is this even allowed to happen? 

You're a fan of gronk?

50 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

if the league is serious about player's safety, Gronk should be suspende for at least a week. He clearly targeted White's head. 

There's that and he also used his oversized bionic elbow brace as a weapon. Waaaay over the line. 

But he's a Patriot, a stern talking-to and a (wink, wink) is what I expect

Just now, MPT said:

Yea, he isn't known as a dirty player. But he needs to sit a game or two for this. Where were the Bills players defending their guy? other than Hughes mouthing off to a ref.

Like someone else mentioned "roid rage". 

44 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I'm not sure I've seen a more cowardly act on the football field tbh. 

Just about any injury that happens to that pos, is simply karma, from here onwards.

Just from recent memory:

$9115 file. Because Buffalo.

There is no shortage of scumbags in the NFL

Edit: Almost forgot. No flag for even running into the kicker. let alone roughing.

Edited by Ralonzo

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

I am sure that was a completely wrong interpretation. Gronk foul was after the play so there is no way the Bills get the only enforceable penalty. Complete bull **** from the refs there. That said, this offense is unwatchable. Dennison and Tyrod have to go, offense is sub professional level.

22 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

That was a bad look for sure, but that's not typical of how Gronk or NE conducts themselves. He was reacting to the 4 PIs that should have been called on the defender, but weren't. Gronk is mugged on every single play and that was probably the last straw. The flag was well deserved as is the inevitable fine.

Nicely constructed statement.  Also total bs.

Just now, joesixpack said:

You're a fan of gronk?

I am. He is a generational talent on the field and a hell of a personality in life. Dumb as rocks, certainly, but generally a pretty fascinating player. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

all im getting from that is that gronk makes it seem like its tres fault. "i mean he pushed me"  "its just emotions". get the !@#$ outta here dude, you have like 6 inches on him own up to your POS action and leave it at that. dont scapegoat

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

A fine? Are you !@#$ing kidding? Dude should be suspended multiple games for that illegal hit after a play that gave a player head trauma. Absolutely ridiculous. 

$12K fine. That's it. Just watched the Gronk Interview. Ground apologized and blamed it on emotions. Very contrite. 

2 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

Nicely constructed statement.  Also total bs.

It was 100% accurate.

35 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Hughes is hot head, is this his third personal foul this year with the refs

It’s all he does. He has more personal foul flags than sacks for this team yet people seem to think he’s a great player. I’ll actually be shocked if he’s on the roster next season. 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah this is complete garbage. Tre was DOWN and you hit him ON THE HEAD while he was ON THE GROUND, completely defenseless. 

I have no faith in the league to do the right thing, but in a more just world, that should be a season-ending offense. You should be done for the remainder of the year when you do something that vile, disgusting, and utterly inexcusable... regardless of your stupid "emotions" or if he was pushing you. 

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

It’s all he does. He has more personal foul flags than sacks for this team yet people seem to think he’s a great player. I’ll actually be shocked if he’s on the roster next season. 

People like to call out Hughes for his penchant for getting personal fouls, but he's never gotten one without being 100% correct in berating the referees. Fix the fixed system, and Hughes won't have anything to complain about. 

And who are these p***y referees that they need to call penalties for potty mouths and ignore the actual, relevant penalties that should be called on the field?

• Like (+1) 1

Tre White is nice. All I wanted today was a Tre White interception. It had to be spoiled by a cheap shot. Just over the line. Patriots are just a dirty kind of people.

Edited by Lfod

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Someone PLEASE ban this Pats troll. Please.

For the love of Christ.

You want someone banned because someone doesn't agree with you? If that were the case, you'd be the only one here!