Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

None of them had 75 TDs in less than 100 games played....

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

WRT Mackey, Ditka and Winslow, the numbers certainly don’t support your argument. Plus Gronk has been THE dominant non-QB on the greatest dynasty in NFL history.

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I rest my case.

Ah yes, the numbers argument.  By that measure, practically every receiver and QB in the era of liberalized passing rules  may be considered better than anyone that played before. It is intellectually lazy to compare players across eras. The players I mentioned dominated their competition in their respective eras just as Gronk does against his opponents today. It’s a bit more nuanced than gross stats.

I take nothing away from Gronk as he is certainly up there and will be a first ballot HOFer, just as those guys were. But like I said, if Gronk does it for you, great. 

8 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Dennison has ran wildcat and created some unique offensive playcalling today. He may be playing for his job, but hes doing well today. He is NOT the primary issue atm

hard to say he's doing well with the offense doing what it is. I don't see one good performance today.

Taylor has given me -1 pts in Fanatsy FB today.... A couple gmes back he finished -8... After 7 years in the NFL... he plays like a rookie when under pocket pressure... It’s embarrassing... Beane has to let him go after the season... 

Edited by Believer

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Next year’s draft has to be about getting a QB and multiple LBs in the draft, plus a RT. Get a DT in free agency and we’ll be in business.

Yep pretty much.  Don't forget RG.

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Tyrod's career as a Bill ended today.  I honestly wouldn't play him the

Why???!! Why today????

What particular bit of crappiness did he display today that he wasn’t showing us last year???

Put in Peterman or Webb and bench him for the rest of the year!!!

4 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

nope

they will let Mccoy go and draft a RB with one of the top picks

classic Bills. its how we have been the joke of the NFL for the past 20 years 

What are you talking about? The new regime has shown nothing that indicates they will take a RB with the top picks. They are going to get a QB, everyone knows it.

4 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

The Jags and Rams will break their playoff drought this year

meanwhile the Bills still are a steaming pile of ****. But Mcdermott needs 3 years right? 

!@#$ing joke of a franchise. Pegula has done nothing to improve this team 

Not to mention he has made the Sabres worse year by year. 

Just now, Believer said:

Taylor has given me -1 pats in Fanatsy FB today.... A couple gmes back he finished -8... After 7 years in the NFL... he plays like a rookie when under pocket pressure... It’s embarrassing... Beane has to let him go after the season... 

Stop starting him.

Just now, Returntoglory said:

Another stellar game by Mr. Taylor! Drive/TD  killing pick on first drive and a massive 60 yards passing. And putting another QB in is still a bad idea eh? Give me a !@#$ing break! I wish Schopp was here so i could punch him in his !@#$ing face!

Romo has said the Bills are not getting open.  That is on the receivers.  

Just now, HappyDays said:

What are you talking about? The new regime has shown nothing that indicates they will take a RB with the top picks. They are going to get a QB, everyone knows it.

just stop quoting this guy. He's the ultimate troll.