Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

He never got a fair shake like KC is giving him coming of the major injury.

I agree... we gave a 1st-round-rated talent one preseason (coming off major injury) to prove he didn't belong here.  It seems like we've done a lot more for a lot less in that regard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Trading Dareus was stupid too - especially for a 6th round pick.

It was about the money. It's moving on from a player you payed a lot of money to that got himself a bad reputation. Yes losing him from the team did hurt the team now.

I'd just like to see the future moves they make first.

This is pretty much why Taylor was benched.  Not saying the rest of the offense isn't at fault but we're almost done with the third quarter and we have a bunch of field goals and a touchdown.  No major mistakes but nothing outstanding, either.

This is exactly what to expect with him.  He will score anywhere between 10 and 25 points per game and can manage a lead.  He can't lead a comeback and he can't match a high scoring team.

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

You really think we'd have gotten a 4th rounder after a season of being a 3rd stringer which is where he was by the end of camp?

I don't view him as a third stringer.

I also think TT is clearly a better QB than NP right now.

I also think that Dareus clearly could help this defense and is worth more than a 6th round pick if you are going to consider trading him at all.

These are just a few of the decisions with which I have disagreed.