Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

Just now, Peter said:

. . . and he never should have been down to the third string defense.  

Reggie has not looked slow at all shooting through those gaps.  

but he did! Also he still looks confused to me on passing downs. 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

he was down to the third string defense in preseason and looked slow. 

coming off major knee surgery and not playing a game for a year and a half, he needed time to get back into shape. He wasn't afforded that from this group imo

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Really depleted? WTF? We got a 4th for him and he's showing he is a 2nd round + player

We sold low...

He was a 3rd string on our roster coming off of an ACL tear.  Isn't a fast linebacker like McD likes.  If he played here all year and stayed at the bottom of the depth chart we wouldn't have gotten a 4th for him...

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

but he did! Also he still looks confused to me on passing downs. 

He was demoted by the same coaching staff that thought it was best to sit TT in favor of a rookie who obviously was not ready to play at all.  

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

In hindsight with moving Darius yes Ragland has looked good today.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Very well said gentlemen.  Very well said.

This was just another example of McBeane thinking that they are smarter than everyone else.

why purge a player with seemingly great intangibles from a roster in the name of a "culture change"

This 10 year lurker created an account because I can't stand the new front office. And that's 10 years of bad front offices.

8 minutes ago, Peter said:

It is pretty simple that we could have used a guy who can tackle opposing running backs these past few weeks - no matter what the scheme.  The guy deserved at least one roster spot on the Bills. 

You really think we'd have gotten a 4th rounder after a season of being a 3rd stringer which is where he was by the end of camp?

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

why purge a player with seemingly great intangibles from a roster in the name of a "culture change"

This 10 year lurker created an account because I can't stand the new front office. And that's 10 years of bad front offices.

thats nice.