Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

Tyrod throws like that all the time. This is what separates 150 yard passers from 300 yard passers (that and not relying on dump passes). If you can throw good passes out in front of your receivers so that they have a CHANCE to make yards after the catch, you win games & put up numbers.

When a receiver simply being able to catch your crap passes is a 'win' you're never going to get anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Taylor has been OK today, but that last series where he robbed O'Leary of the chance to run with an inaccurate pass is one reason they are looking to do better than him.

Please don't start a flame war over this post.  I give Taylor his due, but he is really a guy who the team needs to replace in order to become a serious playoff contender.  If they are satisfied with trying to hover around .500 and maybe squeak into the playoffs if they build a solid D, then he is the guy.

I supported Tyrod this season even though I’m not a fan of his...but the Saints game was the last straw for me...he needs to go and the sooner the better

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

Good thing he dropped that int

Is it possible now to just get some positive yards for a FG.  How about a 3rd down where we don't lose yards?