TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a nice long highlight vid for those that arent familiar. I know most are but still a good watch. You will probably have to click the youtube icon and watch it on youtube for it to work.... EDIT: Apparently the music is bad. I didn't listen so I'm sorry. MUTE IT IF YOU WATCH IT.

Edited by Scott7975

Here is a nice long highlight vid for those that arent familiar. I know most are but still a good watch. You will probably have to click the youtube icon and watch it on youtube for it to work....

My advice: Watch it but mute it.

I am not sure what to make of this. I was waiting for more guys to get traded AWAY. Just not emotionally prepared for this. LOL. He doesn't seem all that speedy but he's a big guy who would be a good target in the endzone. I HOPE Tyrod thinks this guy can grab throws even if he doesn't have separation due to his size.

We basically traded Darby + 7th round pick for Jordan Matthews and Benjamin. Throw in a healthy Charles Clay down the stretch and all of a sudden this offense becomes very potent.

This also helps guys like Thompson and Zay Jones considering the attention that opposing defenses are going to have to give to this unit now.

POWER MOVES baby!

actually Darby + Cardale Jones for Matthews/Benjamin.

8D chess. Pats and Miami are trumped.

THAT MUSIC SO BAD

I had it on mute sorry didn't listen to the music.

Heard on 550 first... the guys were asking WHY Panthers traded him away. Is he no good anymore?

Yeah must be something wrong...engines spun a bearing,needs a transmission rebuild yada yada yada.

Sammy went for Gaines and a 2

KB for a 3 and a 7 are very similar deals

Very different production though and 1/2 the money.

Schopps an idiot sometimes.

Edited by JMF2006

He has an 8 game mini audition and then they re-sign him to a long term contract that lowers next years hit from 8.5 mil !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIlls. The guys putting this team together worked with him the last 31/2 years so they must feel he fits the culture they are building !!!

Here is a nice long highlight vid for those that arent familiar. I know most are but still a good watch. You will probably have to click the youtube icon and watch it on youtube for it to work.... EDIT: Apparently the music is bad. I didn't listen so I'm sorry. MUTE IT IF YOU WATCH IT.

thanks man, it was a good watch...muted!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Like they say in Madden " if its in the game its in the game"

Trade away an Icon and team and fan moral goes down.

Trade for an Icon and team and fan moral goes up.

Benjamin is 6'5 245. Think this gives us a lot of options when we go 4 and 5 wide.

Benjamin 6-5, Logan Thomas 6-6, Andre Holmes 6-4, Matthews 6-3, O'leary 6-3, Zay 6-2.

Suspect a few pick plays going in the playbook.

And it wasn't long ago the receiving corps was a bunch of smurfs.

Yeah must be something wrong...engines spun a bearing,needs a transmission rebuild yada yada yada.

Sammy went for Gaines and a 2

KB for a 3 and a 7 are very similar deals

Very different production though and 1/2 the money.

Schopps an idiot sometimes.

Ok did some digging. He does have some issues.

A couple of complaints heard from Panthers fans:

1) He doesn't improve year on year. He sucks at off-season preparation and training.

2) He is slow

3) He does NOT run routes well.