John McCargo arrested on charges in 2 states

YoloinOhio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh because they're both black? Not that one committed a crime and another gets a bullet for pulling out his driver's license at a traffic stop?

you took it to a whole nother level. Had nothing to do with race Edited by Boyst62

Actually that was the best part of that draft. Donte Whitner, Ashton Youboty, and Ko "I play for the Buffalo Bills and I'm worth millions" Simpson were all drafted ahead of KW along with McCargo.

Man I will never forget that draft, someone on the old Bills message board d actually said, "Marv got us four first rounders in thr first four rounds!"

....pretty odd sequence of events....McCarGONE was 1/3 of the NC State Triangle.......we move back into the 1st, ignore Mangold and take 'em......he busts and is gone while Buffalo eventually ends up with the other 2/3 of the Triangle ala Manny 'n Mario via FA....go figure....

And that is the type of person that the players are kneeling for. Poor guy Just was having a bad day and the pigs had to arrest him?? Just not fair

You probably don't even know what a racist prick this post makes you sound. Holy hell, your right ALL black people are exactly the same.

How about we blame you for Charlottesville cuz all white people are angry neo nazi's.

you took it to a whole nother level. Had nothing to do with race

Of course it did, It absolutely did. What planet do you live on?

There is literally no other common thread, being an apologist for racist behavior is in itself racist behavior

You probably don't even know what a racist prick this post makes you sound. Holy hell, your right ALL black people are exactly the same.

How about we blame you for Charlottesville cuz all white people are angry neo nazi's.

Of course it did, It absolutely did. What planet do you live on?

There is literally no other common thread, being an apologist for racist behavior is in itself racist behavior

You don’t have any clue about me.

I don’t care about color at all. Love pink , blue and all the colors.

Like I always say , I just hate !@#$s. If you are an **** your an ****. Don’t care about anything else. Just way to many azzholes in this world.

You don’t have any clue about me.

I don’t care about color at all. Love pink , blue and all the colors.

Like I always say , I just hate !@#$s. If you are an **** your an ****. Don’t care about anything else. Just way to many azzholes in this world.

I know what you say in public. That is all anyone knows.

You made the comment,

Look at the responses to it. It wasn't clever or couched.

Glad to see he turned into a solid upstanding citizen after football.........a real role model for kids ;)

Easily one of the worst bills draft picks ever

He did have back issues,plus the Bills hit big in round 5 that year on another DT .......Meatball :)

Ridiculous generalization

Pretty much like the one the players are making about Police.

And that is the type of person that the players are kneeling for. Poor guy Just was having a bad day and the pigs had to arrest him?? Just not fair

They should take a knee for battered women, of whom there are about 50 times as many as folks involved in police shootings each year. Just shouldn't do it during the anthem. It's a much greater problem in society today, and they are probably playing side by side with abusers.

Shirley we can blame Whaley anyway. Everything else seems to be his fault.

Time travel anyone? Look for that rip in the fabric of the universe when Whaley travels back to 1983 and uses the 1984 fourth round pick and 1985 first round pick to trade up for Todd Blackledge.at 7 instead of drafting Kelly at 16.

Fantastic point mead. I'm sure quite a few of them hate the arresting officer and have little to no regard for the domestic violence victim. :)

They should take a knee for battered women, of whom there are about 50 times as many as folks involved in police shootings each year. Just shouldn't do it during the anthem. It's a much greater problem in society today, and they are probably playing side by side with abusers.

Not to people like Promo.

Due to the jaw dropping stupidity of a few of these responses, it would be a good idea to end this thread.

how come it's only good to talk about it when it leans a certain way, but when it provokes thought that goes against what other say it's a good idea to end it? Maybe these conversations shouldn't be happening in general. Because there's really nothing to discuss

how come it's only good to talk about it when it leans a certain way, but when it provokes thought that goes against what other say it's a good idea to end it? Maybe these conversations shouldn't be happening in general. Because there's really nothing to discuss

You get the point. Can’t believe the people that think I am racist. They have no idea.

You get the point. Cant believe the people that think I am racist. They have no idea.

3 or 4 years ago or so it was any talk of politics was prohibited strongly. It's rampant now and part of pop culture to hate right sided politics. 3 or 4 years ago anything anti political was racist. Now it's the next baskin Robbins flavor

Educate yourself sometime and look at statistics for police officers with regard to domestic abuse.

Educate yourself sometime and look at statistics for police officers with regard to domestic abuse.

I don't see Police officers taking a knee to protest how terrible things are in America or how mistreated they are. It's a high stress job dealing with a lot of the scum of the earth. It's not an excuse, but it likely contributes. It's a larger problem than what the players are " protesting " is my point. I've educated myself just fine on the issue thank you. I've got my thoughts on it and you have yours .

I don't see Police officers taking a knee to protest how terrible things are in America or how mistreated they are. It's a high stress job dealing with a lot of the scum of the earth. It's not an excuse, but it likely contributes. It's a larger problem than what the players are " protesting " is my point. I've educated myself just fine on the issue thank you. I've got my thoughts on it and you have yours .

You must not have because the players aren't protesting about their own plight.

You must not have because the players aren't protesting about their own plight.

Well yes they are. Not their personal financial situation etc, but those who look like them. Indirectly they are. If you've read say, Michael Bennetts comments you'd know what I mean. It really is about them.You have to read between the lines. The message is Cops are racist and biased against minorities and by the way so is every individual in the country who's not a minority. That is their message. They just aren't going to come out and say that verbally but it's not hard to figure out if you are paying attention.

Edited by Boatdrinks