We could go 11-5 and it's not all that crazy.

Steptide

Here's the remaining schedule :

Bucs

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Kc

Pats

Colts

Dolphins

Pats

Dolphins

Of the remaining games, the only teams I would chalk up as an absolute loss is the Patriots twice and kc. Their is nobody left on the schedule with a stout defense. Obviously that can change though. 11-5 is not all that impossible. I'll actually be quite surprised if we're under nine wins and that's with our horrid offense

Bucs

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Kc

Pats

Colts

Dolphins

Pats

Dolphins

Of the remaining games, the only teams I would chalk up as an absolute loss is the Patriots twice and kc. Their is nobody left on the schedule with a stout defense. Obviously that can change though. 11-5 is not all that impossible. I'll actually be quite surprised if we're under nine wins and that's with our horrid offense

I wouldn't even say that we will necessarily lose to the patriots twice. They just haven't looked good this season.

Delusions of grandeur.

If we couldn't beat a team like the Bengals after generating 3 TO's we aren't beating most of the teams left on the schedule and as always they'll be separation soon in terms of teams we think are beatable right now that will mop the floor with the Bills.

Just like Denver and Atlanta did. But there's hope if they would only "Put Peterman In!

Just like Denver and Atlanta did. But there's hope if they would only "Put Peterman In!

There are always early season upsets and quite frankly we don't know how good or bad Denver and Atlanta are, maybe they both end up being mediorce 8-8 teams this year which in hindsight makes the Bills victories hollow just like with the Rams and Cardinals last year.

Delusions of grandeur.

If we couldn't beat a team like the Bengals after generating 3 TO's we aren't beating most of the teams left on the schedule and as always they'll be separation soon in terms of teams we think are beatable right now that will mop the floor with the Bills.

I somewhat agree with you, but the Bengals defense is top 5 right now

Delusions of grandeur.

This is a hogcrap perspective. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time. Look up the Broncos Super Bowl season for instance just one of countless examples. They lost to the 8-8 colts and the 7-9 raiders...

Bucs

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Kc

Pats

Colts

Dolphins

Pats

Dolphins

Even if you like us 60-40 in all those games individually it's a reeeeal long shot to win them all

The problem is that teams will now game plan for Buffalo by shutting down the run, and keeping Tyrod contained.... From there an opposing conservative offense will eclipse the insurmountable 17pts about 50% of the time, and keep the Bills very close to .500

Would not completely shock me if we make 11-5 or 10-6 just like 4-12 would not shock me. We had a fairly tough schedule so far, I was hoping we could be 2-3 by now so I will take it for sure. Hope we get some of these injured players back.

This team is good enough to win any of the remaining games.

There are also bad enough to lose any one of them.

Exactly. There is no record we could finish with that would shock me

Would not completely shock me if we make 11-5 or 10-6 just like 4-12 would not shock me. We had a fairly tough schedule so far, I was hoping we could be 2-3 by now so I will take it for sure. Hope we get some of these injured players back.

Exactly. There is no record we could finish with that would shock me

How bout 2-14? That would be pretty schocking.

I like the direction of our team.

But, maybe those defenses are ranked high because of the stats the Bills helped them put up!?

You might have a good point if they played the Bills offense every week. B-)

@YardsPerPass

Offense certainly hasn't had it easy regarding the defenses they've gone against (4 of top

DLsyxnuX4AA3VDm.jpg

9:35 AM - 9 Oct 2017

Bucs--HOME

Raiders--HOME

Jets

Saints--HOME

Chargers

Kc

Pats--HOME

Colts--HOME

Dolphins--HOME

Pats

Dolphins

Realistically, we're talking about the ability of the offense, which really depends on whether they play at home or on the road. Of the 6 remaining home games, they can realistically win 5, losing to the Pats (while we might hold them to 20 points, we won't score 20). Of the road games, they have a chance for 3 out of the 5, losing to KC and the Pats as you said. If they win 2/3, that would put them at 10 wins. I think that's the rosiest scenario at this point.

Edited by TPS

I really don't see anything much better than 8-8....and with any more injuries....that is unlikely to happen.

It is sad to say, but even with a winning record now, I'm almost more interested in seeing any hints as to what is going to happen next year. Will Matthews be resigned at WR? Is Cordy Glenn going to be gone (along with Dareus)? Will Peterman get a chance or is he just a clipboard holder for a high draft pick next year? With Kyle Williams and Dareus likely gone next year....how do they fill that HUGE hole in the DL (add to that Jerry Hughes isn't getting any younger/better)

I'm actually very interested in seeing moves made sooner than later for next year. If the Bills happen to make the playoffs this year..then great. I just think there is about a 10% chance of that happening.

Bills could also go 5-11 and its not that crazy. No offense means defense ends up playing about 75 percent of the game, which leads to more injuries. A healthy defense holding opponents under 20 points gives the bills a shot, but if the score goes higher, they have virtually no chance. Unless they can get healthy and stay that way, their early success is not sustainable.

Bucs

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Kc

Pats

Colts

Dolphins

Pats

Dolphins

Or we could be 5-11 only winning against Indy and the Chargers the rest of the way.

Or we could be 5-11 only winning against Indy and the Chargers the rest of the way.

Yup.

Most of these games are a coin flip from here, plus or minus a little bit. could come up all heads, or all tails but more likely somewhere in the middle.