RG John Miller out

BuffAlone

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rookie at LT and side by side turnstiles on the right side ... Has a priest administered last rights to Tyrod yet ?

I have the feeling we'll see Peterman before this game is over.

If so, it'll be his obituary we hear the priest recite. He won't/can't scramble like TT. Lord help him!

Not a Vlad fan but Miller must not be impressing the coaches. Vlad and miller are essentially a wash in the coaches eyes. Vlad does not dress because he cannot back up center like Groy can. Same reason Miller won't dress today.

I'm more worried about our starters out at WR, CB, and LB than I am RG. The difference between Miller and Vlad is small, we want it to be big but it is not. The same cannot be said for our backup in the other positions.

I do not feel good about this game.

@BuffaloBillsPR

Buffalo Bills PR Retweeted Buffalo Bills

Vlad Duccasse will start at G. Matt Milano will start at LB Dion Dawkins will start at LT.

Oh man, you gotta be kidding me.

I said I wouldn't freak out until he was starting regular season games. Well, that time has apparently come... lol

I like our chances in this game a bit less now.

Not a Vlad fan but Miller must not be impressing the coaches. Vlad and miller are essentially a wash in the coaches eyes. Vlad does not dress because he cannot back up center like Groy can. Same reason Miller won't dress today.

I'm more worried about our starters out at WR, CB, and LB than I am RG. The difference between Miller and Vlad is small, we want it to be big but it is not. The same cannot be said for our backup in the other positions.

I do not feel good about this game.

To the contrary, you should be very worried about Ducasse at RG against a good Bengals' DL.

Is it possible that Vlad is a better run blocker? They know its going to be a trenches game.

Thats all I got.....

He's not pulling. So, no he's not better.. As far as play calling versatility. However, in combination with DiMarco, who may have helped the staff figure out he's an asset to the run game last week, maybe it will be ok. We'll find out soon

...he has pictures....forget it............

Of the shower? Oh man, im glad I don't have them pics lol