TNF: Pats at Bucs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buccaneers suck on both sides of the ball. Patriots should be dominant but they're not executing.

Agreed. The Bucs look awful. Nationally televised game against defending champs and they look flat. We will kill them in Orchard Park. Wonder what happened to OJ Howard?

Brian Anger--the punter Jacksonville drafted in the third round, one pick ahead of Russell Wilson.

Edited by mannc

I love how certain shows and sports broadcasts are sneaking in more commercials. The Buffalo Wild Wings commercial while shrinking the game Video is a perfect example.

On a similar note, I am at home watching the game. I hate evening games because you are stuck with all te breaks. At least on a Sunday you can flip back and forth between games. Even better is watching 4 games at a time at the bar.

TD Mike looking pretty good.

I went to games at the old stadium there, but only got to a private tour of this stadium. It was very cool to go thru locker rooms, the press box, the pirate ship, walk on the field (like a putting green!), etc.

The funniest part was we went on some buses with coolers of beer, and a lot of people enjoyed pounding beers early on the 50 minute trip up there. It became less enjoyable when they realized the buses had no rest rooms. You're on the highway, their are no options....no relief. I'm glad I paced myself! :beer:

A 40 year old body can't handle much of that no matter what diet you're on.

By that, you mean the avocado juice, right?

Or is it something a certain Canadian doctor prescribed???

Edited by Augie