TNF: Pats at Bucs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question about a loophole in the rules ... why was that a touchdown? Possession is not established by a receiver until both feet are down ... Hogan never touched his feet down in the end zone. Is there something I'm missing?

Serious question about a loophole in the rules ... why was that a touchdown? Possession is not established by a receiver until both feet are down ... Hogan never touched his feet down in the end zone. Is there something I'm missing?

That's what I thought. Evidently I'm not familiar with the rules. Maybe it's like a running back getting the ball over the line while in the air.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

I guess they give you forward progress ...just guessing here....

Thought the same thing....like theres instant possession in the EZ

Edited by billsfan714

That's what I thought. Evidently I'm not familiar with the rules. Maybe it's like a running back getting the ball over the line while in the air.

RB has possession while running ... catch is not possessed until two feet down

Tampa is looking very bad. But they are only down by six. Plus they've sacked Tommy a couple times, picked him and have hit him a lot. That Pats* will get the W tonight, but they aren't looking good, either.