Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Miller is a victim of the system change. But he has struggled this year, no doubt. I think he is a decent starting guard... but not in this system sadly.

He was drafted during Rex era and they ran zone plays , right? He may be a victim of " regime change" but I don't know if it's a system thing .

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I just got a text that the team wants some size in the lineup given the sloppy conditions--hence Ducasse in and Miller out

I still don't like the decision

That's because you have a functioning pair of eyes and understand the horror show we've seen when Ducasse plays.

:beer:

FWIW, I just got a text that the team wants some size in the lineup given the sloppy conditions--hence Ducasse in and Miller out

Size? That won't stop Ducasse from getting pushed around. His technique sucks and he doesn't play with power despite the girth.

That's because you have a functioning pair of eyes and understand the horror show we've seen when Ducasse plays.

:beer:

Ducasse should stick to preparing world class cuisine, and leave it at that.

Run heavy game coming up.

Jerel Worthy and John Miller are inactive? These are bad coaching decisions

I agree but I think Worthy might be a good sign that Dareus is back on track , and we all know he has the skills to be the best player on D. And I'm just done questioning McD's decision making as far as player personnel. Seems to have an amazing grasp of who is the right guy to be on the field. Definitely interesting inactives

Is that also why they have Washington playing instead of Worthy?

More than anything it speaks to how poorly Miller has been This year. He certainly hasn't passed the eyeball test from my perspective, clearly the coach isn't thrilled with him either.

How has Miller's PFF ratings been this year?

Edited by Magox

LOL Yup And they are 3-1, Obviously they know much more than you think you know. But hey keep thinking you're a genius and keep posting like this enough, you may convince yourself!

Way to get personal.

Yes, they're 3-1. Does this somehow mean that every decision they've made is right?

That's a very, very dumb supposition

I'm also willing to bet that you've never watched Ducasse. I'm also willing to bet that you didn't watch last week, else you wouldn't be so quick to give them the benefit of the doubt in going with Washington over Worthy

But keep on with the ad hominem attacks--they definitely give your uninformed opinion more credibility :lol:

Is that also why they have Washington playing instead of Worthy?

No feedback on that one; sorry

More than anything it speaks to how poorly Miller has been This year. He certainly hasn't passed the eyeball test from my perspective, clearly the coach isn't thrilled with him either.

How has Miller's PFF ratings been this year?

Indeed. My consternation is more about Ducasse than Miller being out.

Ducasse has been horrible his entire NFL career.

Miller is 6'2" 315....while Vlad is bigger not by much...that can't be the reason. Just say you benched Miller for this guy

Give the coaches the benefit of the doubt on the line-up, unless you think the dont care about winning. If the thought Miller gave them a better chance to win he would be in.

Ducasse is hated in these parts, maybe Miller should be too...

Yep, I give them the complete benefit of the doubt right now, as neither are very good. Now, if Vlad is a horror show today, thats a different story.

Give the coaches the benefit of the doubt on the line-up, unless you think the dont care about winning. If the thought Miller gave them a better chance to win he would be in.

Ducasse is hated in these parts, maybe Miller should be too...

We're not allowed to question or dislike the moves? That's part of being a fan

What the what is going on today?

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills going through warmups. Shareece Wright at CB on first rep. Adolphus Washington (not Thornton or Dareus) at DT on first rep.

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn is lined up at right tackle during warmups with the second team offense. #Bills

Dareus is losing the competition.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills going through warmups. Shareece Wright at CB on first rep. Adolphus Washington (not Thornton or Dareus) at DT on first rep.

WR Kaelin Clay taking first couple first-team reps at WR in two-WR set. Not Andre Holmes.

Dareus in at second-team DT.

Cordy Glenn is lined up at right tackle during warmups with the second team offense. #Bills