McDermott's clapping really ticks me off

In classic Bills fan fashion, many will come out of the woodwork to praise McClapper on the "culture change" and "new energy"

Remember when we beat the Colts week 1 a few years back?

I'm not anti-new regime but I am not willing I blindly put faith into an organization three weeks into there first season.

Regardless, many are missing the point

I initially was trying to make. As originally stated, I think his sideline mannerisms are sincere but as a fan, when something negative happens, it's annoying to see him adamantly clapping. This weeks narrative supports many mindless fans buy-in and totally ignores the questionable moves and schemes thus far. I was happy with the win. And the defense really came through. I predicted a huge defeat and was wrong, it doesn't change the fact that watching him on the sideline occasionally pisses me off.

Anyways, flame away!

In classic Bills fan fashion, many will come out of the woodwork to praise McClapper on the "culture change" and "new energy"

I'm not anti-new regime but I am not willing I blindly put faith into an organization three weeks into there first season.

I initially was trying to make. As originally stated, I think his sideline mannerisms are sincere but as a fan, when something negative happens, it's annoying to see him adamantly clapping. This weeks narrative supports many mindless fans buy-in and totally ignores the questionable moves and schemes thus far. I was happy with the win. And the defense really came through. I predicted a huge defeat and was wrong, it doesn't change the fact that watching him on the sideline occasionally pisses me off.

Anyways, flame away!

your flame went out long ago...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Anyways, flame away!

waaaaaaaa!

Anyways, flame away!

For crying out loud, can't you just enjoy a win?!

Anyways, flame away!

[This is an automated response.]

GreatAllAdder.gif

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

Anyways, flame away!

piss/moan

go away

Hahah. I really hate how when he claps he bends down and grits his teeth. It's just not what I want to see in a rookie coach. I'd also rather see a golf clap. While standing erect and having no emotion on your face. That would be more appropriate.

This thread is ridiculous! I don't give a rats as* if he scratches his butt repeatedly on the sideline as long as we win games. If you don't like what he does "DONT WATCH" Good grief get a grip!

"If you don't like what someone posts, DON'T READ IT, BABY!"

Edited by OJABBA

Anyways, flame away!

You're missing a fun team.

Everyone's happy with the win, for the most part, but most people don't realize his clapping almost lost it. There were two plays in the fourth quarter, one of which was the Hyde interception where his clapping could have made it a catch. And then the whole game is different. Sure, we won, so I admit the clapping didn't cost us a win. But it would have been a little easier without those UCE's. Those unforced clap errors can kill you as bad as turnovers.