McDermott's clapping really ticks me off

Do you like his sideline mannerisms?

I appreciate his intensity and it seems sincere, but I cannot get over when he claps adamantly when there is a 3 and out, a defensive collapse or even something positive. It is the same robotic motion every time.

This thread is ridiculous, I know. But it really pisses me off to see how eager he is to greet his players to the sideline when the just blew a big opportunity.

It's up there with:

Marrones blank stare

Todd Bowles **** eating grin

Carrols gum smacking confusion

Looks like he might have cracked my top three...

dont forget Juarons dead stare after huge breakdowns, like he seriously died- standing up.

I appreciate his intensity and it seems sincere, but I cannot get over when he claps adamantly when there is a 3 and out, a defensive collapse or even something positive. It is the same robotic motion every time.

This thread is ridiculous, I know. But it really pisses me off to see how eager he is to greet his players to the sideline when the just blew a big opportunity.

It's up there with:

Marrones blank stare

Your forum name is very well chosen.

i've heard of this. it's actually a bizarre neurological condition where the palms of your hands burn until you violently start slapping them together. if not for the clapping, there would be unbearable pain.

some of you guys should do a little research before piling on a guy due to a medical condition.

i've heard of this. it's actually a bizarre neurological condition where the palms of your hands burn until you violently start slapping them together. if not for the clapping, there would be unbearable pain.

some of you guys should do a little research before piling on a guy due to a medical condition.

Are you the teams personal trainer?

Oh, this is real all right. I had a girlfriend once who had "the clap" as she affectionately called it. I just thought she liked me a lot.

There is applauding then there is clapping as is "OK, OK, OK - lets shake this off...

I fairly certain that our coach did NOT think they played well.

He was more likely telling them to "Shake it off - we will get them the next time..."

True. It is my opinion.

Maybe it's my experience in my profession where awarding effort and not results leads to an overinflated sense of success that leads to complacency? Who knows. I am cherry picking here, I realize that. But sideline demeanor is something that jumps out at me on screen and I can't ignore it

Football is different though. I believe it was Steve Young who said that it's not natural to want to go out and hit people. I don't need motivation to go to my office job even on days where I have to talk to clients but if my job required me to go out, hit people, take hits, throw my body out on the line then I would definitely need to get more psyched up.

It's up there with:

Marrones blank stare

Is this one of those wears headphones/doesn't wear headphones things?

If clapping is effective in lifting players spirits, and strengthening their resolve, even after negative plays, shouldn't we fans be clapping for them after these plays too?

I mean this could propel these Bills to greatness. Fumbles, interceptions, 3-and-outs, giving up long TD's, even after losing a game, we should all clap, just like the headmaster, Mickey D.

"It's all good!"

Edited by OJABBA

Considering posting alias not surprised. Cracked seems appropriate term.

194e428f76937ca9694f04f87cc934e7--mad-ma

The beer was warm up in the 300 section during the opener...

If this continues to be the norm Beane and McDermott need to go

Sounds like too much beer was drunk in section 300. Make that a dry section.