Josh Rosen, not worth a 2018 1st rounder.

gr8billsfan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Rosen, QB of UCLA, has been a top prospect for a QB pick in he 2018 draft by many analysts. He's had some great games last year. Many Bills fans have urged us to go grab him, ONLY if he enters the draft next year. Tonight I'm watching him face Texas A&M and he looks horrible so far. Under thrown passes, miss timed throws and weak throws.

My question is, even after this one game, can we afford to draft a guy who may enter the draft next year if he's a downgrade of Peterman? I know one game doesn't count, but his performance is sub-par so far. Do we go get Darnold? Or another top tier QB?

Hate away...

Holy epic horrible post.

Downgrade to Peterman.

LOL

Kid looks like the real deal, 97. Going to watch real close all season. He put that sorry ass bunch of scrubs on his back and made 'em winners.

And that's what I love about him. UCLA is not a good team and he carries them on his back. Guys like Darnold and Mayfield (more so last year) play on loaded teams.

The really special ones raise everyone up. And Rosen has that. That was the most excited I've been watching football in a long time.

Josh Rosen, QB of UCLA, has been a top prospect for a QB pick in he 2018 draft by many analysts. He's had some great games last year. Many Bills fans have urged us to go grab him, ONLY if he enters the draft next year. Tonight I'm watching him face Texas A&M and he looks horrible so far. Under thrown passes, miss timed throws and weak throws.

My question is, even after this one game, can we afford to draft a guy who may enter the draft next year if he's a downgrade of Peterman? I know one game doesn't count, but his performance is sub-par so far. Do we go get Darnold? Or another top tier QB?

Hate away..

I'm hating.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Hate away...

Ouch a little early with your hot take huh? Edited by MAJBobby

Where's OP?!

That's another reason Rosen is seen as a franchise guy. His team never feels fully out of it with him under center. He's a player that can always give his team a chance to win even in dire circumstances. That turned out to be one of the most fun college games I've ever watched.

You Guys all know what happens to these boards when a certain poster, his name withheld to protect the shame factor, takes over the helm when SDS turns over the keys to the farm to him.

Just imagine, a guy named Rosen taking helm under center... This board would self-destruct!!!!! We would lose our minds, well at least the lucky one's that still have their theirs!

;-)

Man, I watched that replay again. He converted multiple 4th downs in that 4th quarter. Including 4th and 6 with 54 seconds left.

Just prior to that 4th down pass, a WR lets a sure 1st down ball through his hands on 3rd and 6, and 2 plays later, he throws the game winning TD to that same receiver. Talk about trusting teammates. That kid went from being GOAT to being hero. Sinner to Saint in 10 seconds.

Man, I watched that replay again. He converted multiple 4th downs in that 4th quarter. Including 4th and 6 with 54 seconds left.

Just prior to that 4th down pass, a WR lets a sure 1st down ball through his hands on 3rd and 6, and 2 plays later, he throws the game winning TD to that same receiver. Talk about trusting teammates. That kid went from being GOAT to being hero. Sinner to Saint in 10 seconds.

Well goat can be Greatest Of All Time

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.