Josh Rosen, not worth a 2018 1st rounder.

gr8billsfan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just turned it on, at least he looks like a prototypical QB, unlike the dork from Wyoming.

31-3, now 31-10, let's see if he can bring them back.

This is what we need to see. Any QB from brady on down can have a bad quarter. Does the kid have what it takes to dig his team out when he's not getting any help. If he does, I'm on board.

So far I would not trade up for him . The season is young , and college QBs are very hard to judge how they will do in NFL.

I'm shocked how good Peterman looks so far for a 5th rd pick. I hate the spread offense in college , no way to judge NFL potential.

I think Peterman is far better than TT. Sure he can't run as good, but his passes are timed well. This might belong in a diff topic, but trade TT. Get at least 2 picks for next year. I wouldn't mind a 12+ pick draft.

I haven't watched enough but am baffled by the "I know this sample size is insignificant but I'm sending out a definitive hot take anyway" decision

He's a junior with a 3-3 season last year before his injury. I don't want an injured prone QB, who looks like he's gonna do bad this year. Mark my words. He won't do good.

Yeah, let's judge a kid on how well he comes back from 4 touchdown deficits.

No, let's judge a kid who can't complete half his throws and has a 5 yard average. 9/23. Smh.

He's a junior with a 3-3 season last year before his injury. I don't want an injured prone QB, who looks like he's gonna do bad this year. Mark my words. He won't do good.

No, let's judge a kid who can't complete half his throws and has a 5 yard average. 9/23. Smh.

Yeah, let's judge a 5 star, blue chip prospect on 1 half. Smh

I'm glad other people are rooting for some other QBs. I guess I have to watch more of their play.

New question, do we go for the "best" QB or go for the second best. Similar to the dilemma between Wentz & Goff.

Yeah with a safety with his back turned. No doubt. Nice completion and throw. But would this translate to the NFL?

Not with that run for a TD 38-10. Good game.

Wentz was the best even though he went second.

Yeah, let's judge a 5 star, blue chip prospect on 1 half. Smh

No, let's judge. We are all Bills fans here. We want the most consistent QB w/ the intangible traits. We can't forget we are all Bills fans. We must criticize and be critiques of our future team. Ignorance is bliss.

Wentz was the best even though he went second.

My point exactly!!

Rosen is being protected by 5 Vlad Ducasse's!! The guy is going to be shell shocked by the end of the season

Sounds like our OL

No, let's judge. We are all Bills fans here. We want the most consistent QB w/ the intangible traits. We can't forget we are all Bills fans. We must criticize and be critiques of our future team. Ignorance is bliss.

My point exactly!!

Sounds like our OL

It's interesting to see you now call one of the more even keel posters that knows the prospect better than you ignorant for disagreeing with your take.

Like I said, I haven't seen him play much but the way you frame your takes does make it easy to disregard them even if they end up fair

My point exactly!!

Sounds like our OL

That's not who Rosen is though. If anything, he's a pretty safe bet. He may never get to the level that someone like Allen is capable of but he is a solid, safe, prospect. Let's not overreact to 1 half.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.