RODAK: Bills Go 5-11 in 2017

It's going to be the worst offense you have seen around here in many years.

Define many. Having the 26th DVOA Offense in 2014 was pretty bad. 25th in 2013, 26th in 2010, 29th in 2009, 30th in 2005. Our offense has consistently been in the bottom 3rd to bottom half of the league over the course of the drought. Only in the past 2 years has it been top 10 this millennium. Next highest was back in 2000 when they ranked 14th...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.....just wow. I find it funny that NO ONE has any confidence in this team at all. Sad.....

So will we want them fired since they can't improve on the coaching from last year? How can we trust them to coach up a big time rookie if the offense looks terrible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodak is an idiot and should be exiled to cover Canadian football.

This team is going to be tough to play. I believe in them. We lost Sammy, so what? We got a #2 pick and a DB to replace Darby, who had a rough year last year.

We lost Darby and got a #3 pick and a very good wide receiver.

I don't like losing Ragland, but he missed all of last year, so what's the big deal? He didn't fit our scheme, and if there was a better trade to be made, I'm sure they would have made it.

Shady is healthy. The OL will be steady by game 1. Zay. Matthews. Clay. others. Good targets.

Defense is improved just by losing the fat boy twins. They nearly ruined a good thing. Giggly Dareus needs to man up and play football. His act is not amusing. The overpaid lard ass can actually play great football.

The pass rush will be terrific.

I can't believe anybody thinks this team will only win 3-5 games. That's borderline short bus thinking.

Worse than last season? I'd like to hear your reasons for this statement.

Look, I'm not all sunshine and roses optimistic, but not allot has changed from a personnel standpoint. They've effectively replaced the production level we saw from the WR group in 2016 with guys that are/can be just as productive. Lets be honest, Watkins has not been that productive; potential yes definitely,(glimpsed in 2015), but productivity and availability, not really. The running game and O-line is effectively the same. QB, the same. Yeah, the scheme will be different, but I don't see that as a huge looming boat anchor. I don't put much stock in pre-season play.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Define many. Having the 26th DVOA Offense in 2014 was pretty bad. 25th in 2013, 26th in 2010, 29th in 2009, 30th in 2005. Our offense has consistently been in the bottom 3rd to bottom half of the league over the course of the drought. Only in the past 2 years has it been top 10 this millennium. Next highest was back in 2000 when they ranked 14th...

Define many? Let's just say that the offense will transcend boredom and however many useless wins this team manages to eek out this year, it's going to suck to watch.

Are those actual numbers, I didn't realize it was that bad, knew it was unwatchable though.

So end of season meetings with coaches...

Tpegs why did our offense regress so significantly from the last two years?

I couldn't coach tyrod

Tpegs-so why should we let you coach the top qb in the draft?

Umm

Tpegs-you're fired.

August trades knock Buffalo Bills' record prediction down to 5-11

• 8:25 AM ET-Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer

When the NFL schedule was released in April, I predicted the Buffalo Bills would finish the 2017 season with a 6-10 record. My colleagues were not as generous, with their predictions for each game amounting to a 4-12 aggregate record. After last month's unexpected trades of wide receiver Sammy Watkins and cornerback Ronald Darby, I've knocked one game off the Bills' victory total in my latest prediction.

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/28621/august-trades-knock-buffalo-bills-record-prediction-down-to-5-11

Typical ESPN BS. They don't know **** from shineola. I predict this year's team will finish at least 9-7. I looked at the schedule and that is my estimate. I put my analysis right up there with these "experts".

What I find funny is that Rodak's comments are very specific. The Sammy and Darby trades set the Bills back by ONE GAME. Really? If that's case, I'll take the 5-11 season any day! I have zero interest in sitting through another 6-10 or 7-9 or 8-8 season while we all wait for the bus to stop at our station.

WOW.....just wow. I find it funny that NO ONE has any confidence in this team at all. Sad.....

I would if they didn't complete neuter the strengths of this offense with the newly implemented scheme.

Do you expect tpegs to fire the oc? Because tpegs certainly won't trust him with a prized rookie that's for certain. Then you have shady wanting a trade or release if he doesn't get his yards. The bills will look even worse.

Mike Rodak was on NFL radio a couple of days ago. When he was finished Brady Quinn and the other commentator said wow Mike Rodak is really negative!! They both thought Tyrod has a much bigger upside. Rodak is a total douche. And if you agree with his prediction of 5 wins maybe you are too🤔

Edited by Paul Costa

Mike Rodak was on NFL radio a couple of days ago. When he was finished Brady Quinn and the other commentator said wow Mike Rodak is really negative!! They both thought Tyrod has a much bigger upside. Rodak is a total douche. And if you agree with his prediction of 5 wins maybe you are too

"Douche" is the French word for "shower." I would urge you to take one, a cold one. When you snap out of your fogginess, you'll realize that winning 5 games is likely the best case scenario.