Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

I would cut Ducasse and Yates , put Reilly and Shorts on the 53 .

Go with 7 offensive linemen??? That would scare me.

Reilly got jobbed. I hope they can get him back for the practice Squad. And Shorts I don't think the WR group is set. Brown, Holmes, etc. should still be keeping one eye open.

Lets not forget Ian Seau... dude was making plays to get on the team

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needed to be able to play special teams if he was going to make it. He's not fast enough...

And what is the fascination with the slow white receivers?

First Hogan and now Reilly...

Does he really need to play ST. We have a ton of special teams players on this team.

So 4.42 is slow?

Also whaf WR on this Roster has made those type of catches (minis Zay) that Reilly has made

He played WITH a bunch of scrubs too. Keep that in mind....

And yet traded for. WR that also has done nothing in the league but put up numbers against scrubs. Hmmmm. "Earn it" my ass

Go with 7 offensive linemen??? That would scare me.

Lets not forget Ian Seau... dude was making plays to get on the team

Henderson will be back week 6 , RT , hope a better OL man is available now that cuts are made.

A lot will depend on Glenn being 100% and Dawkins to RT or swing for now. Miller and Mills were ok last year.

Someone out there has to be better then Ducasse.

Edited by ALF

He needed to be able to play special teams if he was going to make it. He's not fast enough...

And what is the fascination with the slow white receivers?

First Hogan and now Reilly...

Reilly just made plays with the opportunities he was given. His 40 time is good and he was able to gain separation as well as have the body control to adjust to balls thrown his way. I have seen next to nothing from Holmes and Brown this summer and would have expected one of them to go.

I am not sure what these guys are watching but it is the same people who think Ducasse is as good as Miller. This concerns me as I have had high hopes for this new regime.

Reilly just made plays with the opportunities he was given. His 40 time is good and he was able to gain separation as well as have the body control to adjust to balls thrown his way. I have seen next to nothing from Holmes and Brown this summer and would have expected one of them to go.

I am not sure what these guys are watching but it is the same people who think Ducasse is as good as Miller. This concerns me as I have had high hopes for this new regime.

Maybe the same thing as the other 31 teams in the league since nobody claimed him?

In the end it doesn't matter a ton which PS he is on. If the Bills end up needing another WR on the 53 and want Reilly they can sign him off the other PS to their active roster. The other team would need to bring him up too if they didn't want to lose him. Bills did this with Ed Eagan last year.

In the end it doesn't matter a ton which PS he is on. If the Bills end up needing another WR on the 53 and want Reilly they can sign him off the other PS to their active roster. The other team would need to bring him up too if they didn't want to lose him. Bills did this with Ed Eagan last year.

Never forget the Ed Eagan Era.

Fans are enthralled with players like Reilly every year. Who was that WR from the Vols a few years back that was supposed to be the next great thing that we got as a UDFA? He went to Indy after us. Name slips my mind.

Reilly will go right up there with that DT, Cohen, from a couple years ago. 3rd team warrior.

Fans are enthralled with players like Reilly every year. Who was that WR from the Vols a few years back that was supposed to be the next great thing that we got as a UDFA? He went to Indy after us. Name slips my mind.

Reilly will go right up there with that DT, Cohen, from a couple years ago. 3rd team warrior.

I believe his name was Drew Haddad

All of you crybabies who freaked out over the Reilly release yesterday can apologize and admit you were wrong now.

It's easy to support pro bowl superstars. Some of us fans root for the underdog who is a very hard worker , good person .

Believe it or not, Kurt Warner could’ve been that guy bagging your groceries.
Yes, that’s right, I’m talking about the same guy who is a former NFL MVP quarterback and holds numerous records as one of the greatest playoff performers in NFL history.
Warner worked the $5.50 per hour job back in 1994 after being cut as the Green Bay Packers’ fourth-string quarterback. It looked hopeless for the struggling signal-caller, and it seemed impossible that he would one day lead “The Greatest Show on Turf.”
But it didn’t end in that grocery store in Iowa. Instead, Warner kept working to achieve his ultimate goal of being a starting NFL quarterback.
There were two things Warner never gave up on: his faith and his skills.

Haddad was the UB receiver, I believe your thinking of Derrick Rodgers who was at Tennessee got in trouble I believe and went to a smaller school.