Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, 26 ! I thought ST was the reason he'd make it ! I hope he makes PS. Looks to have a bunch of potential. No stats on the size of a man's heart !

i also liked him and hoped he would make the 53. But I always considered him as more of a PS candidate. I think they will add him. It's certainly possible as I don't know the state if every team's WR core but I would be very surprised if any other team valued him enough to give him a roster spot on their 53 given he's a rookie UDFA, has very little pro film, and has only caught passes from Bills QBs to this point. He has more value to the Bills than another team. I'm pretty sure the Bills want to add a speedy guy if possible off waivers. Also good to see Streater's toe might be ok since he's still around (so far)

They also didn't like Watkins.

That's a completely different situation.

They were considering his contract demands along with injury history and wanted to get value now instead of dealing with those possible issues...I personally didn't like the move, but I can see the logic even if I don't agree.

That's a completely different situation.

They were considering his contract demands along with injury history and wanted to get value now instead of dealing with those possible issues...I personally didn't like the move, but I can see the logic even if I don't agree.

Yup. Just looking at DeAndre Hopkins' contract you know Sammy will want something north of $10M/year.

Zay, Matthews, Holmes, Brown, Streater, Tate?

Matthews hurt, Streater still out, Tate is a KR, and has Holmes or brown caught a ball this preseason?

'DNA'

We have one half decent looking rookie WR who has only produced against 2/3s in the preseason. Everyone say it with me, "DNA".

You do know WR is more than catching the ball, right? Especially when you are talking fourth and fifth receiver.

Ridiculous to overreact to a fringe roster guy not making it.

Explain how Philly Brown has played better than him. Ready Go

Besides being a former Panter

Edited by MAJBobby

I'll be upset if NE picks him up. Type of WR they covet.

Good kid and played well against other fringe players. Hopefully gets to the practice squad. But don't go overboard; he's not the stud people claim he is right now.

The problem is that Holmes or Brown didn't look good against fringe players. Now it's only meaningless pre season games, but the WR corp is not very strong to begin with.

Matthews hurt, Streater still out, Tate is a KR, and has Holmes or brown caught a ball this preseason?

'DNA'

We have one half decent looking rookie WR who has only produced against 2/3s in the preseason. Everyone say it with me, "DNA".

Hey man....talk to McBeane. I'm sure opposing DBs will fear this group.

Explain how Philly Brown has played better than him. Ready Go

Besides being a former Panter

Ok...you continue to fight for a borderline roster player if you like.

At this time, they decided they would rather go with guys with experience over an unknown who flashed in preseason against other fringe players.

You could make the argument about whether this team should be going with youngsters that have potential over experienced vets, but that's not what these guys appear to be doing.

I agree that we should be letting the vets go and seeing what we have in young players cause I am treating this season as a throw away, but this regime sees it differently.

The problem is that Holmes or Brown didn't look good against fringe players. Now it's only meaningless pre season games, but the WR corp is not very strong to begin with.

That's because NE knows what's up...

. I don't for a minute think the WRs on the roster at 4:00 today will be the ones on the field a week from Sunday