Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haddad was the UB receiver, I believe your thinking of Derrick Rodgers who was at Tennessee got in trouble I believe and went to a smaller school.

Yeah, Rodgers. I did say Tennessee. Not sure why some even began to think I meant Haddad. People had Rodgers labeled as a steal, can't miss guy.

Nope.

Good kid and played well against other fringe players. Hopefully gets to the practice squad. But don't go overboard; he's not the stud people claim he is right now.

I don't think Reilly is a stud, and yes I know that he played against other 2nd & 3rd stringers.

Reilly made plays and stood out because of it. I would have liked to have seen him on the active roster, but I'm glad that he is on the practice squad.

While Reilly might not be a starting caliber player, I think he has potential to be a good WR. Why not give him the opportunity to be on the active roster and have him learn and grow as a player? See how his play goes this year and if he can move up the following year.

That's all I am asking.

I don't think Reilly is a stud, and yes I know that he played against other 2nd & 3rd stringers.

Reilly made plays and stood out because of it. I would have liked to have seen him on the active roster, but I'm glad that he is on the practice squad.

While Reilly might not be a starting caliber player, I think he has potential to be a good WR. Why not give him the opportunity to be on the active roster and have him learn and grow as a player? See how his play goes this year and if he can move up the following year.

That's all I am asking.

He'd likely be inactive on game days anyway.

why did every NFL GM feel the same way as Mr. Dip???

The only GM who counts is Mr. Dip (great nickname BTW). How he compares to other receivers around the league shouldn't be the focus; how he compares to the Bills receivers is the critical question. And to my eyes, he's currently a better option than any of them.