Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reilly has caught everything thrown his way. He has not been afraid to go up and snatch a ball in traffic with two hands and take the hit. A lot of guys will go up with one hand trying to protect themselves and end up tipping the ball up for an interception. He has demonstrated excellent body control when adjusting to balls thrown his way. They have not all been perfectly placed and he has had to make many adjustments. He also has some nice speed and decent size. I have been impressed and would be disappointed if he did not make the 53. The other FA wr (shorts) has been impressive as well (good hands and shows ability to gain separation) but I would have to take Reilly over him because I could see wr89 getting down the field more and making big chunk plays (which is something we will need).

my first thought regarding this was that the Pats would claim him..

I was thinking the same thing. With Edelman out for the year they are going to need a good\reliable receiver. He has show he appears to be both. He is the exact type of guy they like to put on their teams. If he gets cut, I would not be surprised if the Patsies pick him up and have that cheating f*@k Brady makes him look like Jerry Rice.

Except I think that he will run a route past the first down marker.

:w00t::worthy:

I have to say, after watching some video footage on Rielly, The kid is looking more and more like Andre Reed. The kids got amazing hands and concentration. Some of those on his back catches we spectacular.

Edited by BigPappy

That's his base salary with the Rams. I'm not counting signing bonus, which is a sunk cost.

BTW, how has Daikiel Shorts looked? Worth keeping on the 53?

If you remember Nammen, like that. Has shown great hands and adjust ms to catch well. Doesn't look like he'll be able to separate v starting NFL corners

Consistently making plays but against the 3s.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood