Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Brian Billick missed it

He was more enthralled with the coverage. He was worse to listen to than Tasker, IMO. And, that is saying a lot.

It really depends on how good Zay Jones ends up being......

If Zay Jones ends up being a beast....this group is better then last years when you factor in availability

Zay is one of the few offensive bright spots. If he continues to work, he has a bright future. I'm excited for him.

It really depends on how good Zay Jones ends up being......

If Zay Jones ends up being a beast....this group is better then last years when you factor in availability

I think Jones can be very good for the Bills. I don't know if he'll have a dynamic rookie season, but he will be a good contributor.

It will also help to have Jordan Matthews playing too.

I don't know that Reilly has done anything that would warrant interest from the Pats except be a white WR. He has at least caught the ball in difficult situations rather than dropping easy ones like many WRs in this roster. There isn't much in the cupboard, so unless a talented WR gets cut that the Bills could claim, they may as well keep him.

I don't know that Reilly has done anything that would warrant interest from the Pats except be a white WR. He has at least caught the ball in difficult situations rather than dropping easy ones like many WRs in this roster. There isn't much in the cupboard, so unless a talented WR gets cut that the Bills could claim, they may as well keep him.

my first thought regarding this was that the Pats would claim him..

In Baltimore game he has show veteran skills turning his body between DB and ball.

I was at game and concentrated a lot on him.

he also is a converted hockey player, so Pegs could kill 2 birds with one stone and send him downtown after the season. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am rooting for the kid! He reminds me of Hogan. And it would be a mistake to cut him IMO

i also compared him to Hogan. Similar prospects/players.

Except I think that he will run a route past the first down marker.