Who are you going to watch now that Bills suck

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question for the people who want or think the Bills will tank the season:

Would you rather the Bills win the Superbowl this year or would you want them to finish with the worst record in the NFL with Kansas City finishing with the 2nd worst record?

Curious.

Here's a question for the people who want or think the Bills will tank the season:

Would you rather the Bills win the Superbowl this year or would you want them to finish with the worst record in the NFL with Kansas City finishing with the 2nd worst record?

Curious.

Gotta take the sb. The picks can bust.

Curious.

That's not much of a question. Super Bowl.

Exactly. Which makes me question the sanity on these so called "Bills fans". There's no guarantee that a draft pick will be a superstar yet they want the Bills to finish 0-16.

So Sammy Watkins was bringing a super bowl to buffalo? Lol

That's not much of a question. Super Bowl.

So Sammy Watkins was bringing a super bowl to buffalo? Lol

It's not about Sammy bringing a SB n u would THINK the question i asked would be an easy one to answer like u said. But most of the posters on here wanna see the Bills tank the season and wanna take their vacation days and use them for the draft.

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

Bills will compete hard. I'll be playing more golf in September and October

I understand 17 years of frustration with this team cuz I've lived through it. It gets easier as the years go by (at least for me it did). I look at the Bills as a hobby of mine instead of living every hour reading up on Bills news like i did in the past.

I'm 39 years old. My guess is that all the negative posts i been seeing on this website HAS to be coming from the young crowd. Anybody 30 years or older shouldn't be so negative in their approach (especially for a team they supposedly root for which they don't have any control of as far as business decisions and on field gameplay).

Just enjoy it for what it is people. A sport u either "pay" to watch live, or watch on TV.

Just noticed that was my 666th post. Yikes. Here i am trying to be positive on a 666 post.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

What the heck is wrong with some of you. Sammy wasnt putting up OBJ numbers on this team. He barely cracked 1000yds in 3 seasons here bc of injuries.

We went 7-9 with absolutely NOTHING at WR last yr in addition to having Rex and his brother coaching us. But now bc Sammy isnt here we're going 2-14?

What the heck is wrong with some of you. Sammy wasnt putting up OBJ numbers on this team. He barely cracked 1000yds in 3 seasons here bc of injuries.

We went 7-9 with absolutely NOTHING at WR last yr in addition to having Rex and his brother coaching us. But now bc Sammy isnt here we're going 2-14?

I don't think we are.....the problem is many here want to

I would argue that even with those trades this may still be one of the

better bills teams fielded over the last 17 years.

Lots of parity, and sometimes the difference between the playoffs

and not is just a handful of plays.

My dream in life is that a thread like this could open...... and get ZERO responses. That's what it deserves, but I'm afraid that's to much too ask for.

The good news is you forever know who to ignore. :)

Edited by Augie

Curious.

Very tough decision. I guess I'd take the Superbowl. It's almost as tough as deciding if I'd prefer getting kicked in the ballsack vs. Not getting kicked in the ballsack.....seriously, what kind of question is this?

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Considering I don't think anything they did changed the output for this year - I will say the Bills

Bills will compete hard. I'll be playing more golf in September and October

LOL. Yeah I agree on the first one too.

I'll be serious for a moment. McD is first time HC after waiting for how long? He's going to put the best product out there that he can. No question. This defensive personnel suits his schemes and it was NO BRAINER for him to grab this opportunity. As a defensive HC, a running game and ball-safe running QB like TT are what the doc orders to compliment his defense. Bills were essentially an 8-8 team last year. What we have is an improvement over on the defensive side so theoretically it's still enough for an 8-8 season if not slightly better. But what we don't have is a potential game breaker who can steal another game or two for us. So that leaves us just short of playoffs.

It's not about Sammy bringing a SB n u would THINK the question i asked would be an easy one to answer like u said. But most of the posters on here wanna see the Bills tank the season and wanna take their vacation days and use them for the draft.

Because most educated fans know this team is nowhere near a SB and won't be till they get a real QB

LOL. Yeah I agree on the first one too.

I'll be serious for a moment. McD is first time HC after waiting for how long? He's going to put the best product out there that he can. No question. This defensive personnel suits his schemes and it was NO BRAINER for him to grab this opportunity. As a defensive HC, a running game and ball-safe running QB like TT are what the doc orders to compliment his defense. Bills were essentially an 8-8 team last year. What we have is an improvement over on the defensive side so theoretically it's still enough for an 8-8 season if not slightly better. But what we don't have is a potential game breaker who can steal another game or two for us. So that leaves us just short of playoffs.

Serious.

I go to the bar and watch the games for the food and fellow Bills fans.... I assume the Bills are going to get fisted by the Patriots and probably **** away 1-2 games that they should win that would position them for a WC. But I'll always be proud to be from, and to wear the gear.

But for the excitement of the NFL season I watch/ follow the Broncos- it's reminds me of how Buffalo was in the 90's, when you expected to play in January, and heads rolled if you didn't. Denver tends to always be I the hunt or not down very long, it's nice to follow a team that plays meaningful games late in the season, reason to stop what I'm doing on Sundays and tune in.

I go to the bar and watch the games for the food and fellow Bills fans.... I assume the Bills are going to get fisted by the Patriots and probably **** away 1-2 games that they should win that would position them for a WC. But I'll always be proud to be from, and to wear the gear.

But for the excitement of the NFL season I watch/ follow the Broncos- it's reminds me of how Buffalo was in the 90's, when you expected to play in January, and heads rolled if you didn't. Denver tends to always be I the hunt or not down very long, it's nice to follow a team that plays meaningful games late in the season, reason to stop what I'm doing on Sundays and tune in.

I have no problem with this.

Buffalo has taken 17 years of our time, 22 if you count the time they won a Playoff game, so it's smart to actually follow a team that has won something.

The Bills have sapped any enjoyment of NFL football for a healthy percentage of fans because of the morbid nature of the team.

I have no problem with this.

Buffalo has taken 17 years of our time, 22 if you count the time they won a Playoff game, so it's smart to actually follow a team that has won something.

The Bills have sapped any enjoyment of NFL football for a healthy percentage of fans because of the morbid nature of the team.

It's a weird sport now that I think about it. We reward poor performance with access to the best entry athletes the following year, and we as fans fiercly defend allegiance to a team that has not earned it on merit in what constitutes 1/5 of the average male human life span.

All the same, I'll be there opening day, thinking it will be different, this will be the year... lol, god we're all stupid.

Mets and Bills, you get used to it ;)

lol

I might pick up fantasy football. never played it. do you?

I'm kind of excited about the Bucs.

Yea you got something there. Young and rising players in almost every roster spot. D held up better than I thought given little investment in it. That's a team that's getting things right finally.

Watching you eat your damn words. Go watch the Argonauts.