How much money do you spend on alcohol a month?

My wife and I do spend a lot.

We usually will get at least one 12 pack a week or a bottle of liquor. 12 pack is around $16-$17 and we usually drink Bushmills at around $23-$24 per bottle.

When we go out to eat, we'll have a few. Probably around $30.00 just for alcohol. We go out to eat at least 2 a month.

We will hangout with some friends couple times a month and usually drinks are involved. If we stay home for a weekend, we'll split something.

I think we are easily around $150.00 per month between home and going out.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hard to tell. i buy a 30 pack probably once a month which isn't much, along with always having a 12 pack of good beer. my wife buys a case of wine a month we go through. the tricky thing is going out to eat. we have date night once a week, and take our daughter out once a week to get her accustomed to being decent in a restaurant. maybe $400?

it's hard to tell. i buy a 30 pack probably once a month which isn't much, along with always having a 12 pack of good beer. my wife buys a case of wine a month we go through. the tricky thing is going out to eat. we have date night once a week, and take our daughter out once a week to get her accustomed to being decent in a restaurant. maybe $400?

The last time I took my son out for food, he pissed all over the chair. We are potty training and now just wears underwear but had a bad accident that night. Flooded the floor beneath the chair. Oops.

Which restaurant you ask? O'Charley's.

The last time I took my son out for food, he pissed all over the chair. We are potty training and now just wears underwear but had a bad accident that night. Flooded the floor beneath the chair. Oops.

Which restaurant you ask? O'Charley's.

it happens. as long as you're cool about it and don't leave it for a waitress to clean it up. if you do, you better leave an amazing tip. our daughter is pretty good for the most part, but when she mentally checks out, she goes into throwing mode. i can't deal with that ****.

it happens. as long as you're cool about it and don't leave it for a waitress to clean it up. if you do, you better leave an amazing tip. our daughter is pretty good for the most part, but when she mentally checks out, she goes into throwing mode. i can't deal with that ****.

When's the last time you were at an O'Charley's?

For the wife and I probably around 300.00, but in the summer I usually spend that and have a keg in the Kegerator for get togethers and as well during football / hockey season for when friends stop in. (I know, shocked that I have friends :) )

i've never even laid eyes on an o'charley's. if it's anything like an applebees, my response is never.

O'Charley's is wayyyyy better than Applebees, IMO. Mrs. 'Sticks and I used to go there quite a bit when we lived in Concord, NC. I used to get the chipotle BBQ chicken fingers every single time.

For the wife and I probably around 300.00, but in the summer I usually spend that and have a keg in the Kegerator for get togethers and as well during football / hockey season for when friends stop in. (I know, shocked that I have friends :) )

More shocked you found a wife (did she voluntarily say her vows or did you dub in her consent via the PA system?)

Alcohol? None.

Heroin? Depends. How are the Bills doing?

Wine $300 - $400. Good thing now that I and retired I don't eat much.

I better set up a go fund me account.

Send me wine please.

Jesus dude. You do realize if you had cut that in half you'd have retired 5 years sooner? Just some friendly internet advice. :bag:

Alcohol? None.

Heroin? Depends. How are the Bills doing?

Jesus dude. You do realize if you had cut that in half you'd have retired 5 years sooner? Just some friendly internet advice. :bag:

September 10th you'll be buying rounds in the Van Miller Club.

Send me wine please.

Yep. Wine is the problem. Not much beer and maybe one, max two, cocktails per week. Darn it but pret' near a bottle of wine (between the little lady and me) with dinner just about every night. Gets very expensive rather quickly. Can you make that a go-fund-us?

Send me wine please.

I'll only have a couple beers a month, and an occasional margarita, but I'm probably in that range for wine. I'll be saving some money this month as I'm looking at my first physical in many years. More exercise and little to no wine for me! Fortunately, we eat pretty healthy and no significant weight issues to battle.

O'Charley's is wayyyyy better than Applebees, IMO. Mrs. 'Sticks and I used to go there quite a bit when we lived in Concord, NC. I used to get the chipotle BBQ chicken fingers every single time.

Yeah, if you're choosing between the two, O'Charley's is the way to go for sure. If you have another option, I'd take a hard look at that as well, but I'm not big on most franchise places.