How much money do you spend on alcohol a month?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dive bar where that gal was buying you Pabst Blue Ribbons last time...don't you remember?

Hmmmmm.......vaguely. PBR tall boys?

i think we could have retired at 45 if i cut my booze bill in half from 1989 to 2010

Seriously it's amazing how much less we spend per month since I quit. Not only is mine now $0 the wife's is minimal. I was dragging her down with me. We sure had fun!

Seriously it's amazing how much less we spend per month since I quit. Not only is mine now $0 the wife's is minimal. I was dragging her down with me. We sure had fun!

cant remember last time we went to dinner at decent place and booze bill was less than food bill.

Not nearly as much as I once did in my 20's...that's for damn sure :lol:

Not sure how old (or young) you are but we could get 12 packs for $1.99 in our 20's. Now one beer costs me at least 3 x's that. So just the opposite here. That is if I drank. 0:)

and when you come to the tailgate party you drank all fergy's booze

Not sure how old (or young) you are but we could get 12 packs for $1.99 in our 20's. Now one beer costs me at least 3 x's that. So just the opposite here. That is if I drank. 0:)

$8 for a case at the grocery store where I went to college in the late 1980's...

Goebel-Beer-BottleCan-Cases-24-pack-Goeb

$8 for a case at the grocery store where I went to college in the late 1980's...Goebel-Beer-BottleCan-Cases-24-pack-Goeb

WOW! I had forgotten all about THAT! A friend's father used to give those to us when we were like 14 or 15. (He might end up in jail for that now!)

I go through about 2 12 packs of Beck's a week, take my girlfriend out for drinks about once a week, and my wife goes through a bottle of wine or 2 every week so...

($15x2 + $50 + $15) x 4 = $380

What nights are you out with your girlfriend? I think your wife needs to be introduced to some better wine. And no worries, I'll put those on my tab. :D

Finally, a thread that all Bills fans can get behind!

Bota Box Nighthawk Red: $20, x's 3 a month= $60

Local walk-to brewery: $40-50 per week, let's go $200. HOWEVER, being a regular gets double that value for that money. So if they weren't nice to me, a crapload more.

Let's round up to $300 for miscellaneous over a month.

Zilch. Bad for your belly, unless you are an alky... Then you don't eat and will wither away. Also bad for your teeth.

Thank me in 30 years when all you young drunks need dental work:

"The American Dental Association (ADA) warns that one of the often-forgotten side effects of alcohol can be just as damaging to your teeth: dehydration. Alcohol consumption leads to a decrease in saliva flow, so instead of being washed away naturally, bacteria clings to the enamel and increases your risk of tooth decay."