What are you most scared of happening this Bills season?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod getting hurt, IMO he has avoided most of the big hits but eventually he will eat one.

Tyrod getting hurt for any extended period could lead to drafting his replacement VERY high next year.

afraid that it will be exactly the same as the last 17 years. win a few games, people get excited, lose a few games, win a few more and we are "in the hunt," devastating loss to KC, loss to the Pats knocks us out, meaningless games in December, should we or shouldn't we keep Tyrod and Sammy? draft picks at 15 and 20 don't help much and then we do it all again next year!!!

Yup,

Tyrod getting a season ending injury is my biggest fear,

As Augie said I suppose it could be a boom for the teams long term but I'm trying to get excited for this season and the way he plays it seems inevitable that he will eventually

get squished.

I always fear that with our QB too. Heck any game we win and just get out of with no injuries is a sigh of relief.

with A Rodgers I don't bame you my friend,

remember the Superbowl ticket you promised me,( Bills vs Packers) :flirt:

Success.

Them playing like garbage and somehow winning.

A few years ago they pulled out a few early wins out of their nether regions against the Bears and Lions and Vikes and things got a bit fun, all in vain.

Edited by row_33

with A Rodgers I don't bame you my friend,

remember the Superbowl ticket you promised me,( Bills vs Packers) :flirt:

I do. Can you imagine if it happened soon. I might have to promise you Kleenexes too if we beat you LOL only kidding buddy.

Arthur Moats maybe?

Not when he was a Packer do I remember that.

Getting hated on for throwing a party when Brady's career is ended due to a Shaq Lawson sack.

Didn't one of the Bills LB's finish off Farve? Can't remember who it was, just him smashing him in the back.

Arthur don't cross the moates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good topic OP.

Mine would be McDermott being just another typical meathead coach whose football mentality is stuck in the 70s. I'm already kind of worried about this, with his "you have to be able to run the ball" quotes. This is why I think Dennison is the key to the team's success this year.

I'm hoping he's different and more forward-thinking. Or we'll be right back here in 2-3 years again.