What are you most scared of happening this Bills season?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Augie said I suppose it could be a boom for the teams long term but I'm trying to get excited for this season and the way he plays it seems inevitable that he will eventually

get squished.

Yeah, he's got an uncanny ability to avoid the big hit and get out of a collapsing pocket, but........

After my first practice of the year it's depth. If Tyrod, Hyde, McCoy or Watkins goes out they can't compete. They have big talent dropoffs in a few places.

QB's are hard to come by (obviously), but a signing at any or all of those other positions after final cuts wouldn't surprise me. At least, that's what I tell myself to sleep at night.

Edited by Augie

The playoffs.

..I'm not sure how to act if my team where good...I'm pushing 40 and they haven't been relevant since I was a teenager.

It would be a sure sign of rift in the cosmic continuum. We're talking old testament stuff. Fire and brimstone. Seas and rivers boiling. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Tyrod getting hurt for any extended period could lead to drafting his replacement VERY high next year.

Yes, this would be the worst for this season. Yates could fill in for a couple games but would have major impact if whole season.

After my first practice of the year it's depth. If Tyrod, Hyde, McCoy or Watkins goes out they can't compete. They have big talent dropoffs in a few places.

They have shown in the last 2 seasons that they can still score points without Sammy and run the ball without McCoy but the games without Tyrod were ugly

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

Watkins has great season, stays healthy and forces Bills hand to let him hit FA or tag/ trade for low value as teams know he won't sign here long term. Should have just nutted up for 5th year option to save relationship with the player.