Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Are you suggesting that not to might indicate that one was more interested in saying "I told you so" than in seeing the Bills have a shot at a franchise QB at someone else's expense, a franchise QB that one continually reminds posters on this board that the Bills don't currently have?

For me, it's all about getting the best first rounder we can from them. It's ALL about the pick. I'm not trying to prove a point or "be right". It's just good for us if they fail (which I don't expect, but a guy can hope). I won't pretend to know enough about Mahomes to have a strong opinion. Even the "experts" are just guessing for the most part....

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when your team is run by total incompetents. Fans eventually look elsewhere for entertainment.

And don't act like this is unique. I know plenty of people that have lost interest in this team. I made it through 17 years of no playoffs and am still following them. I don't need to apologise for not doing my part. Time for ownership to start winning.

The guys running the team have been here 17 minutes. And how can you already label them incompetent?

You do need to apologize and you need to do it now. I want you to write "I'll be more grizzled" 100 times on the black board. Toughen up man, you're a Bills fan.

For me, it's all about getting the best first rounder we can from them. It's ALL about the pick. I'm not trying to prove a point or "be right". It's just good for us if they fail (which I don't expect, but a guy can hope). I won't pretend to know enough about Mahomes to have a strong opinion. Even the "experts" are just guessing for the most part....

My post was meant to back up your point, not call you out. I agree with you. Sorry for the confusion.

My post was meant to back up your point, not call you out. I agree with you. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, no problem. I just wanted to be sure I was clear. I just know some other people seem to see it differently, and I really don't get that.

Oh, no problem. I just wanted to be sure I was clear. I just know some other people seem to see it differently, and I really don't get that.

I'd say all Bills fans see it your way. How could they not? There is only one annoying crusader who sees it differently.

Are you suggesting that not to might indicate that one was more interested in saying "I told you so" than in seeing the Bills have a shot at a franchise QB at someone else's expense, a franchise QB that one continually reminds posters on this board that the Bills don't currently have?

ya i dont understand how someone can say they are a bills fan when they do nothing but complain and critize everyone and everything about the organization, and then root for the chiefs to do good when we have their 1st round pick

ya i dont understand how someone can say they are a bills fan when they do nothing but complain and critize everyone and everything about the organization, and then root for the chiefs to do good when we have their 1st round pick

I talk to Bills fans off this board and no one expects much from that pick. Chiefs are 41 and 20 when ALEX SMITH starts. If he gets injured an even more talented QB plays. They are coached by a brilliant coach. They have smart ownership and a GM from the Green Bay tree. This is how to run an NFL team,

The Bills are run by the Pegullibles. They are up there for most incompetent ownership groups.

I talk to Bills fans off this board and no one expects much from that pick. Chiefs are 41 and 20 when ALEX SMITH starts. If he gets injured an even more talented QB plays. They are coached by a brilliant coach. They have smart ownership and a GM from the Green Bay tree. This is how to run an NFL team,

The Bills are run by the Pegullibles. They are up there for most incompetent ownership groups.

Great points as always. The Chiefs are so good their first round pick next year may end up being a third rounder...

Great points as always. The Chiefs are so good their first round pick next year may end up being a third rounder...

It is like the time the Sabres had the Islanders first pick. Unlike the Chiefs, the Islanders were horrible. Just before the season, idiot GM Garth Snow makes two brilliant trades and the Islanders make playoffs for the first time in a decade. The last time Buffalo fans cheered for losses for a high first round pick was a total disaster.

post-25038-0-52086000-1497091271_thumb.jpgpost-25038-0-52086000-1497091271_thumb.jpg

It is like the time the Sabres had the Islanders first pick. Unlike the Chiefs, the Islanders were horrible. Just before the season, idiot GM Garth Snow makes two brilliant trades and the Islanders make playoffs for the first time in a decade. The last time Buffalo fans cheered for losses for a high first round pick was a total disaster.

Eichel will be pretty good for a long time.

Brilliant coach. Sure. Dream on.

I expect so big media insider leaks today that something big is coming Monday. But in reality, there is no insider with no news or truth. Just a middle aged, out of shape wanna be tweeting from his couch trying to scrape up a few dim lit followers. It will read something like

"I'm told to expect a decision early Monday morning."

Who told you? Voices in your head? I can't wait for TC

Throw to Shady literally every freaking play. It cannot be stopped.

Think about it: in Madden you play that kid online who runs the same 2 plays all game and you can't stop him. That's New England's offense. When you overcompensate to stop the swing pass they switch to throwing to the dinky WR who is standing 5 yards away all alone. Then they go back to the swing pass. Every now and then they toss the ball straight ahead to a 12 foot tall lumbering robot who nobody can tackle or cover.

Belichick has employed the video game offense. Why call 27 different plays that don't ever work when you have 3 that do?

Other teams feel the need to avoid calling the same play too often. Bill asks the simple question: why? Other teams ay you need to try to stop scoring. Bill asks the simple question: why? Other teams say you have to rest your starters and not try to go undefeated. Bill asks the simple question: why?

LOL.. oh, gotcha! I totally forgot about that.

Please accept my apologies

I thought they were the same 3 plays from tecmo super bowl.....

Is that what drips from the monsters fangs?

Just wait til the towns people gather...

Pitchforks and Politics.

Just a natural marriage...

And he strikes me as one of those odd fries and mayo kinda gremlins.

He eats his steak well done with ketchup. He is definitely a fries with mayo type of monster.

What happens if Tyrod has a break out season with 4,000 yards and 30 tds... I have a feeling that people on this bored would still want to draft a QB in the 1st.

It not about numbers with Taylor. It's the lack of "signature," "put the team on your back" big game wins.

Trent Dilfer happened a very long time ago. Taylor must prove himself this year that he's a franchise QB, and regardless of the numbers, most everyone will know one way or the other.

What happens if Tyrod has a break out season with 4,000 yards and 30 tds... I have a feeling that people on this bored would still want to draft a QB in the 1st.

Tyrod is what he is. The idea that he will suddenly became a different player is pure fantasy. 201 yards passing a game. Doug Whaley knew. The new coach does not understand QB play.

reading this post, which is so blatantly obvious, is not that of a bills fan but rather a chiefs fan.

it's cool though, I'm sure other than the packers fan who drops by there are fans from other teams.

this chiefs fan though must really like it here, seems to be around a lot, too much really.

maybe the chiefs don't have a message board as good as this one?

tumblr_lq57cwgEP81qifiq5o1_500.jpg

Tyrod is what he is. The idea that he will suddenly became a different player is pure fantasy. 201 yards passing a game. Doug Whaley knew. The new coach does not understand QB play.

I really think under Dennison he has a big year. I don't think it's a fantasy at all

You are absurd. The Chiefs are in cap hell and had to make cuts just to sign their draft class. After trading next year's first rounder for a mechanically flawed QB. HA!! The Pegs just hired their first GM. How does that make them incompetent? And whilst I like Andy Reid, his brilliance certainly hasn't led to any more championships than Marrone,Ryan, or McDermott. So settle down young man and think before you throw out random, factless biases about a team you "claim" to be a fan of....

No encouragement is actually required.

I, personally, will root as hard against the chiefs as I will for the Bills. And you all know why.

Same here. They're my new second favorite team...to root against. And I'll put money on them not making the playoffs this year.

Jeff,

You have got to learn how to qualify statements.

Your global declarations regarding the HC's coaching style, performance, approach to team-building, and game management philosophy are heretofore entirely unfounded. The guy has not presided over a single game as a HC yet.

Is it too much to hope that you wait for a scintilla of evidence before you makes leaps and bounds toward preset conclusions?

I'm sure he understands it much more than you do.

TT had more total TDs then Alex Smith in 2016.

Doug Whaley knew-what did he know Jeff-that EJ was the answer? You must be an EJ fan then. And once again the Bills had the fewest passes in the NFL in 2016-they are a running team. They had a top ten offense in scoring. The defense was the main problem. But I'm glad you and Crusher found each other in here-both alike.

TT had more total TDs then Alex Smith in 2016.

Doug Whaley knew-what did he know Jeff-that EJ was the answer? You must be an EJ fan then. And once again the Bills had the fewest passes in the NFL in 2016-they are a running team. They had a top ten offense in scoring. The defense was the main problem. But I'm glad you and Crusher found each other in here-both alike.

TT had more passing and rushing TD's than Smith. And fewer INT's and fumbles/lost as well. But Smith did throw for 32 more yards per game. So there's that.

People tend to surround themselves with others who reflect their beliefs. It's the only way I can envision you having this, now very trite and grating, one-note conversation in real life without the involved parties just up and walking away. Having a contrary opinion is fine, as is stating that opinion. You're entitled to it. Interjecting it into every conversation at every opportunity is crusading, and it's not welcome. You would think by all of the bashing you're getting you'd finally realize that.

TT had more passing and rushing TD's than Smith. And fewer INT's and fumbles/lost as well. But Smith did throw for 32 more yards per game. So there's that.

A whopping 32 yards. jeff must be on to something here.

Same here. They're my new second favorite team...to root against. And I'll put money on them not making the playoffs this year.

An fyi - Chiefs have the 2bd hardest schedule in the NFL next year

The 2017 strength of schedule rankings for each team

1. Denver Broncos: 147-107-2, .578

2. Kansas City Chiefs: 147-108-1, .576

3. Los Angeles Chargers: 145-110-1, .568

4. Oakland Raiders: 144-111-1 .564

5. Buffalo Bills: 143-112-1, .561

People tend to surround themselves with others who reflect their beliefs. It's the only way I can envision you having this, now very trite and grating, one-note conversation in real life without the involved parties just up and walking away. Having a contrary opinion is fine, as is stating that opinion. You're entitled to it. Interjecting it into every conversation at every opportunity is crusading, and it's not welcome. You would think by all of the bashing you're getting you'd finally realize that.

Don't forget the eye roll and "Mahomes will be a start, yeah, sure" as they're walking away.

The Chiefs are so well run they just had to fire their cap guy. They are so well run they had to cut a WR they signed to a massive contract 2 years ago just so they could sign their 2017 rookie class. You are aware they have had to teach Mahomes how to call plays in the huddle, because he's never done it and at this point, even his own QB coach admits he can't read defenses? Get out of here that he's a better QB at this point, he's 3rd on the Chiefs depth chart.

You doing know being a fan of the Bills is a choice, right? You don't have to spend your free time posting on a Bills forum if what you really want to do is be a fan of the Chiefs.

They have their own forum:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1

I'm excited to see what Tyrod can do if Maclin signs here. It could be a lot of fun to watch the offense!

Tyrod being able to run like he does adds a wrinkle to the offense. He makes explosive plays; now we need him to also make the mundane plays.

I'm almost positive that he will sign here. Can't wait for the weekend to be over.

The Chiefs are so well run they just had to fire their cap guy. They are so well run they had to cut a WR they signed to a massive contract 2 years ago just so they could sign their 2017 rookie class. You are aware they have had to teach Mahomes how to call plays in the huddle, because he's never done it and at this point, even his own QB coach admits he can't read defenses? Get out of here that he's a better QB at this point, he's 3rd on the Chiefs depth chart.

You doing know being a fan of the Bills is a choice, right? You don't have to spend your free time posting on a Bills forum if what you really want to do is be a fan of the Chiefs.

They have their own forum:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Come on! How hard could it be to teach him to call plays in the huddle and read defenses?

I'm almost positive that he will sign here. Can't wait for the weekend to be over.

I'm hoping the Ravens trade for Decker. That all but assures Maclin comes here. The problem is Decker has a $7.5M salary this coming year and they'd still need to make moves to trade for him.

TT may never be a HOF or elite QB, but he is good enough to make a playoff run with the talent around him.

A defense like the Chefs had certainly would have gotten them into the playoffs. The switch back to the 4-3 will help the DL immensely, and that will help the back 7, ideally minimizing the loss of Gilmore, which was the only real loss (but he wasn't worth $12M/year). If they add Maclin, that offense is stacked.