Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Well, aren't you just a bundle o' joy. Then go root for them. Tom Brady takes less than the average mid-tier starting QB in this league makes and so does a lot of his teammates(Amendola, Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, and so on). They do this so they can have a chance at a ring. All the other teams in this league do not have that luxury if they want to win.

We have a starting QB on the team, under contract, and is the best available option at this point in time. So once again, 23.5 million in cap space isn't horrible in 2018 including 54 active players on that roster list.

Don't bother responding.

Yeah it is pretty Bad.

That is AVG in NFL. But hey its all good beter cap position than this year. But team is still not good and JV league when it comes to cap management

I prefer to point out idiocy where I find it, but, thanks for the suggestion.

Where am i wrong. Where is the idiocy. Oooo thats right there isnt. Bored with you already

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what my Buddy Chief Fans told me about Maclin.

"If there's one thing I will it's that catch %. He's top 5 in the NFL in that category in the last 5 seasons. Very reliable snd wont let down the QB."

we are having a kumbaya season. Get to know each other kinda season. New foundation and ways of doing things.

Maclin would be an asset no question.

But should we keep the change in the pennie bank till next season when we might draft another highly skilled player? or Need to go all in on a QB.

Sometimes it is good to hold your cards.

Last couple season we have spent to the Cap, generally speaking under Whaley.

Maybe a frugal approach has it's merits this season.

Like i mentioned, I would be pleased to get JM. No question. He will improve the team the locker room (WRs team) and the Offense as a whole if healthy..

Up to Beane and Coach i guess now.

Go Bills !

Understood, yet if the Bills sign Maclin to a one year contract with a second year option, and the choose not to use the option then they don't lose anything against the cap next year.

If they do pick up the option, that means that Maclin had a great season and will be a good player for us.

Win-Win, no?

Alex Smith was a winner in SF and remained a winner in KC.

His non use of WRs is honestly baffling.

There is a guy who doesn't pass a lot to WRs, has support in the run game and just wins.

His teams win because they had strong running games, defenses, and ST's, and he doesn't turn the ball over and does just enough to let them do their jobs.

This type of comment is frustrating.

Rober is a damn good #2 and might just be the best blocking WR in the game. Just because he didn't have huge numbers doesn't mean he's not good. He wasn't used last season in Buffalo and the Rams paid him because they know what they are getting in him.

Funny how fans on these websites put huge stock in scrubs like Hogan and Listenbee and down talk true WRs like Robert.

As for Maclin, he would make a nice addition to a thin inexperienced group. I can see him playing outside as well as slot, but expect more two TE formations.

Woods is a decent WR. Probably best as a slot/3rd WR. No knock on him but Maclin is clearly a better WR.

Understood, yet if the Bills sign Maclin to a one year contract with a second year option, and the choose not to use the option then they don't lose anything against the cap next year.

If they do pick up the option, that means that Maclin had a great season and will be a good player for us.

Win-Win, no?

They do lose cap flexibility with the roll over from this year

Win-Win, no?

I am trying to stay even keeled.

stop trying to sway me :nana:

Maclin is the prize, Decker is the consolation. #Bills #Ravens

fact