Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make believe I wrote something controversial so we can debate it for another 32 pages and get this thread to 100...Check that..maybe Tom Petty will do it...one of my favorite concerts was almost 31 years ago -- at the Astroworld Amphitheater -- Petty and Dylan. I couldn't talk without a nasaly wheeze for days..

Edited by JoeF

You're not American.

we should start a petition.

The Anti Maclins do have some valid points. as much a that pains me.

This is more a russ brandon vibe. Fans get stoked about a potential signing like this. That is cool really.

But I do want to consider the deal that will need to be made to "get " him.

In my gut I think this would be fantastic.

Logic and reason are trying awful hard to restrain me

But I was told that I could listen to his music at a reasonable volume. This is the final straw..

This is non therapeutic and by gosh you have rights.

I too am pissed.

You're moving to the basement. Please take care of the bug problem.

psycho. you should just mellow out with say. some Tom Petty muzak

Edited by 3rdand12

Playing with coaches and former teammates, especially when the rug was just pulled out from underneath him in KC, this familiarity may have a comforting feel to his choice in coming here.

As for opportunity, Sammy goes down and he steps in as #1. If anything Maclin could see the Bills as an ideal landing spot, especially with Tyrods sweet deep ball.

I hope it happens, 1 more skill position we've rebuilt for the better if so..

That's my opinion at least.

Considering he followed his head coach to Kansas City (costing KC 2 draft picks for tampering) shows former coach is not a big deal. I am sure he is telling teams "Show me the $$$$!".

Jeremy Maclin is currently on his free agent visit with the #Bills, who might need to act fast if they want him. http://buffalonews.com/2017/06/06/jeremy-maclins-free-agent-visit-one-bills-drive-underway-team-confirms/

So sayeth the Skurski, so sayeth the flock.