Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'oh!

Ha!

Sign Maclin, that Tight End who visited (name escaping me, starts with a B) and Revis, cheap, to try safety, and we have something!!! I'd seriously be happy with any of the 3.

You's be happy with Revis over Maclin? Maclin helps the team more, I think

Sign Maclin, that Tight End who visited (name escaping me, starts with a B) and Revis, cheap, to try safety, and we have something!!! I'd seriously be happy with any of the 3.

Rather have Byrd than any Revis experiment. And Barnidge would be nice but I'm not holding my breath that he comes here.

since 2015 when we were riding the high of having Clay, Shady, Sammy, et al signed.

It's better than that. Maclin would be a large upgrade over Woods and Jones would be a large upgrade over Goodwin.

To be fair local media hasn't had anything to be positive about in 10 years. I just hate when they say things that make them look like they don't even try at their job.

Most of the sports media is unnecessary. If they are only able to be productive by writing about a winning team, what do they offer? They don't offer much when the team is winning either. Fans see exactly what they see and their access provides very little insight.

It's better than that. Maclin would be a large upgrade over Woods and Jones would be a large upgrade over Goodwin.

Streater or Holmes are better than Hunter; Tate 2017 is better than Tate 2016 and Philly Brown is in a league of his own...Cam's go to guy on a lot of 3rd downs..

since 2015 when we were riding the high of having Clay, Shady, Sammy, et al signed.

no before that. this group would theoretically be better. A top 5 RB, arguably a top 10 WR talent, a very good TE, I can't recall a more complete buffalo offense since... Flutie or Kelly days.

no before that. this group would theoretically be better. A top 5 RB, arguably a top 10 WR talent, a very good TE, I can't recall a more complete buffalo offense since... Flutie or Kelly days.

I get where you are going -- but until we see the current team perform in meaningful regular season games and post-season games its tough to judge...Thurman for example was just amazing through key regular season games, the AFC division round and championship games..So was Reed.. Overall

Shady is likely Thurman's equal...different styles but HOF level talents

Watkins, Maclin, Jones vs. Reed, Lofton, Beebe vs. Moulds and his cast over time -- this group has more potential but again would have to deliver

TE-Clay is likely the Bills most althletic tight end - but Metz, Friggin Lonnie, etc. were good quality system players

QB-Kelly >>> Flutie > Tyrod in my book but its close with Flutie and Tyrod and we will see development this year...

And they still let him skip his honeymoon? Dick move.

the NFL is cut throat. if they were going to cut him why not do it months ago? maybe they were trying to trade him but then after the draft when nothing happened then cut him loose. it was actually a dumb move for the chiefs to keep him because if he got hurt in OTA's they would have been on the hook for his contract

the NFL is cut throat. if they were going to cut him why not do it months ago? maybe they were trying to trade him but then after the draft when nothing happened then cut him loose. it was actually a dumb move for the chiefs to keep him because if he got hurt in OTA's they would have been on the hook for his contract

This seems plausible.

The more I think about who Maclin's agent is and his history with the bills the more pessimistic I get about this happening today but I'm still holding out hope for the best.

Eugene Parker is dead.