Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This type of comment is frustrating.

Rober is a damn good #2 and might just be the best blocking WR in the game. Just because he didn't have huge numbers doesn't mean he's not good. He wasn't used last season in Buffalo and the Rams paid him because they know what they are getting in him.

Funny how fans on these websites put huge stock in scrubs like Hogan and Listenbee and down talk true WRs like Robert.

As for Maclin, he would make a nice addition to a thin inexperienced group. I can see him playing outside as well as slot, but expect more two TE formations.

I would have liked to kept Woods. Loved him at the draft.

His play does not compare to Maclin. totally different receiver.

His was a second thought from Coaches back to Marrone. Then injuries kicked him in the nuts.

He had a tough road to hoe here in Buffalo.

wish him well.

But Jeremy is an outside pass catcher. speed to get over.

He would be e better compliment to Sammy. and If Zay can play the slot? and I bet he can , the WR core is significantly stronger as a whole. Even with Robert gone

We have a QB and is a starter in this league, just not someone you like, Tom Brady's don't grow on trees. So 23.5million in cap space is not bad.

Yes it really is? Do you have that 100M QB on this roster. Nope. Just a bunch of bloated contracts elswhere.

Not to mention team with Tom Brady had 60M right. So again yeah our cap is good laughable

Jets are parting ways with Eric Decker, per Schefter (yes I made sure it was his real account). Maybe a back up option if Macline doesn't work out?

hows that injury?

And yes. I like your thinking. watch that wire Beane

Alex Smith was a winner in SF and remained a winner in KC.

His non use of WRs is honestly baffling.

There is a guy who doesn't pass a lot to WRs, has support in the run game and just wins.

If we are going to go back and take a look at the history of Alex Smith....lets also also be sure to point that in the beginning stages he looked like he might bust.....

Alex Smith did a good job of turning it around.....but someone out there was actually patient with him

Dont you think its a little early to tell one way or the other?

The jets are flat out disgustingly tanking...thats 2 wins in the division right there....Miami ran into a bills team that could not stop the run.....what if we all of a sudden can? Past their RB im not impressed with Miami at all......could easily be another 2 wins in the division.

I dont think we should poo poo on this team for this year just yet....the bills are not making moves like a team that wants to lose...just my opinion sir.

That's what I'm saying. They are spending money and making moves as if we're going to contend. And so, time to admit that yes this team has enough talent to contend? It just seems to me that the new "carolina boys" are making moves as if we are. They are just not promising it. So haters on this board needs to admit this.

Many ways. But talking about Cap Space. Reading comprehension does help in a conversation

Many ways Bobby? No, the draft. That's how teams acquire franchise QBs. You can list 3 outliers over the past 15-20 years, but, teams draft franchise QBs. A drafted player has the most manageable contract for a minimum of 4 years. Quit your belly aching, you sound like a wimp.

Many ways Bobby? No, the draft. That's how teams acquire franchise QBs. You can list 3 outliers over the past 15-20 years, but, teams draft franchise QBs. A drafted player has the most manageable contract for a minimum of 4 years. Quit your belly aching, you sound like a wimp.

There is a cool thing called an ignore button. Go ahead and use it if you do not want me to point out how poor this team is financially managed as a response to someone saying we are Ok with cap space next year.

Thad Brown Retweeted Adam Schefter

If things dont work out with Maclin, the #Bills may have another veteran receiving option. I like Maclin better, but Decker works fine, too.

Yup, posted this on the other thread. I think Decker would be a possession WR that we lack. Again, 2 old often injured vets. We're hoping for the best.

Yes it really is? Do you have that 100M QB on this roster. Nope. Just a bunch of bloated contracts elswhere.

Not to mention team with Tom Brady had 60M right. So again yeah our cap is good laughable

Well, aren't you just a bundle o' joy. Then go root for them. Tom Brady takes less than the average mid-tier starting QB in this league makes and so does a lot of his teammates(Amendola, Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, and so on). They do this so they can have a chance at a ring. All the other teams in this league do not have that luxury if they want to win.

We have a starting QB on the team, under contract, and is the best available option at this point in time. So once again, 23.5 million in cap space isn't horrible in 2018 including 54 active players on that roster list.

Don't bother responding.

There is a cool thing called an ignore button. Go ahead and use it if you do not want me to point out how poor this team is financially managed as a response to someone saying we are Ok with cap space next year.

I prefer to point out idiocy where I find it, but, thanks for the suggestion.