Whatever happened to? Once famous people no longer famous

dpberr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Kilborn - Haven't heard anything from him since he left Late Late show years ago.

Still my favorite Daily Show host by a mile. It was funny as hell before Stewart turned it into a political show.

That reminds me of John Henson, the Tosh-like host of Talk Soup back in the 90s. Never heard from him again.

Edited by KD in CA

I saw a great Lifetimer with him and Anne Heche. True story about a cop who fell in love with a woman he met online. Great flick.

Lifetime? I hope the wife was good to you afterwards.

Everybody from that 70's show

Everybody from that 70's show

Ashton Kutcher - on The Ranch, a show on Netflix

Danny Masterson - also on The Ranch

Mila Kunis - married to Ashton and in some whiskey commercial

Laura Prepon - Orange Is The New Black on Netflix

Wilmer Valderrama - NCIS on CBS

Topher Grace - he's been in a couple movies since, and some bit parts in TV shows

Lifetime? I hope the wife was good to you afterwards.

Ashton Kutcher - on The Ranch, a show on Netflix

Danny Masterson - also on The Ranch

Mila Kunis - married to Ashton and in some whiskey commercial - also plays meg on family guy and does a lot of commercial and voice over work, garanimals, yogurt, etc.

Laura Prepon - Orange Is The New Black on Netflix

Wilmer Valderrama - NCIS on CBS

Topher Grace - he's been in a couple movies since, and some bit parts in TV shows - i liked take me home tonight

Chris Makepeace- the movies My Bodyguard and Meatballs he was in.
Jesse Camp- back when MTV played some music this guy pretended he was homeless and won a VJ contest. Wander what became of him

Speaking of MTV, Tom Green. He dropped of the face of the earth.

Edited by Another Fan

Jon Heder - After Napoleon Dynamite, he was appearing in lots of feature films. Not anymore.

Craig Kilborn - Haven't heard anything from him since he left Late Late show years ago.

Kilborn was on Bill Simmons' podcast last year. Holy crap - he's nuts. He can't stay on topic. Sounds wired out of his mind..........Just goes on a tangent after a tangent after a tangent. I've never heard a podcast this bad:

https://soundcloud.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/ep-98-craig-kilborn

I found Matthew Modine. He's the bad guy in Stranger Things.

Emilio Estevez is a good one - I had to check he was still alive. He was in some bombs - Freejack and Judgement Night.

If your cable company hates you and you get AXS, Tom Green has a lonely, sad little talk show on that network.

I found Matthew Modine. He's the bad guy in Stranger Things.

Emilio Estevez is a good one - I had to check he was still alive. He was in some bombs - Freejack and Judgement Night.

If your cable company hates you and you get AXS, Tom Green has a lonely, sad little talk show on that network.

He's also in the upcoming shark thriller "47 Meters Down" with Mandy Moore.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1940633881?ref_=ttvi_vi_imdb_2

I know Eric Roberts sorta personally

He does a lot of low budget stuff now.....has stayed very busy. If you check out his IMDB its a mile long.

I know Eric Roberts sorta personally = I once got kicked out of Eric Roberts' dressing room after getting caught sniffing his underwear, but he decided to drop charges.

Edited by Gugny

Mira Sorvino

She might be off the radar, but holy **** she is smoking hot at 49 years old.......I followed her on twitter, until I couldn't take her politics anymore.

This was the last I saw him, and he was hilarious in the episode:

Man I loved that show. Casting was genius - lots of washed up or out of work actors playing washed up or out of work actors. It was perfect until some of them got better jobs and they basically lost their entire cast. Glad they knew when to quit, unlike a lot of shows.

the girls from the OC mischa barton and whoever else, including the number girl who went to house who was hot for a minute but now just a cunty girl on twitter.. ok i guess i know what happened to her

the kid from problem child

sarah jessica parker

kate upton - seriosuly you don't see her at all anymore like you used to.

katy perry

waldo. you never find him anywhere anymore.

Good one, one of my favorite movies growing up. How about Trixie from Problem Child 2?

Speaking of Waldo, how bout Jeff Tuel? Didn't he dress up as Waldo for Halloween some years back.

Man I loved that show. Casting was genius - lots of washed up or out of work actors playing washed up or out of work actors. It was perfect until some of them got better jobs and they basically lost their entire cast. Glad they knew when to quit, unlike a lot of shows.

:beer:

Yup, I still hold out hope for a reunion season. Ken Marino is up for it, and he says the rest of the cast is too.

The Dixie Chicks were in Buffalo last fall. It was an awesome show. The girls can play!

That was one of the highest grossing tours of the year too. I think they just became a group that has a lot of followers without a lot of media push.

Frankie Muniz

I think he got out of acting iirc and was into auto racing, thought he was sick for a bit too

Good one, one of my favorite movies growing up. How about Trixie from Problem Child 2?

Speaking of Waldo, how bout Jeff Tuel? Didn't he dress up as Waldo for Halloween some years back.

maybe he is still standing somewhere waiting for someone to find him?

That was one of the highest grossing tours of the year too. I think they just became a group that has a lot of followers without a lot of media push.

Great point. There was no new album. They just set up a tour and it sold fantastic. Very Dead like.

they haven't had a new song since 2010.

Kathy Ireland

Phoebe Cates

Neve Campbell

Sade

didn't nerve have a nervous breakdown or something??

Vincent Gallo?

His personality was off putting at times but I always found him interesting and typically liked his work. Buffalo 66' was good and I liked The Brown Bunny as well even though it wasn't well received.

Palookasville I thought was hysterical.

Hartnett is another good mystery.

As for Tom Sizemore, I only know that he's had significant substance abuse issues. I recall they led to his tv series Robbery/Homicide being cancelled prematurely.

I saw Tom Sizemore on Celebrity rehab. It was pretty sad actually.

the girls from the OC mischa barton and whoever else, including the number girl who went to house who was hot for a minute but now just a cunty girl on twitter.. ok i guess i know what happened to her

sarah jessica parker

kate upton - seriosuly you don't see her at all anymore like you used to.

katy perry

Hopefully Parker stays gone.

Katy Perry has disappeared?

Hopefully Parker stays gone.

Katy Perry has disappeared?

yes. She isn't seen like she used to be or talked about like she used to be. Larry gaga, too.

Used to be you couldn't turn on TV without seeing her. Or gaga. And Taylor Swift is next, she's disappearing

I'm grateful. The **** they spew was trash.

yes. She isn't seen like she used to be or talked about like she used to be. Larry gaga, too.

Used to be you couldn't turn on TV without seeing her. Or gaga. And Taylor Swift is next, she's disappearing

I'm grateful. The **** they spew was trash.

I heard something on the radio the other day saying that ABC is bringing back american idol and Perry will be the main judge. So this might be a rare case where something (the show) goes from "things that need to go away", actually does go away, but then comes back.