Whatever happened to? Once famous people no longer famous

dpberr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. She isn't seen like she used to be or talked about like she used to be. Larry gaga, too.

Used to be you couldn't turn on TV without seeing her. Or gaga. And Taylor Swift is next, she's disappearing

I'm grateful. The **** they spew was trash.

They're all still huge.

Bridget Fonda.

Did Monkeybone, broke her back in a very serious car crash, married Danny Elfman. In that order.

The official story is that she "retired to raise a family." Some speculate she never fully healed after the car crash. Most likely, she simply never recovered from starring in Monkeybone.

Mira Sorvino

The least talented actress to ever win an Oscar. She was really hot but took some really bad roles. She gets her big break in a leading role and she does Mimic? And she was horribly miscast in Summer of Sam. Neither was as bad as Amongst Friends.

Morton Downey Jr., what is the loud mouth up to these days?

Andrew Dice Clay....

Chevy Chase.....seriously, when is the last time he was seen in public?

Dice still does stand up I believe, and I beleive had been on the Celebrity Apprentice and was a part of 2 seasons on the show Entourage before it ended

Chevy Chase was last on the NBC show Community a few years ago, before they killed him off because either IIRC he was a complete a-hole no one wanted to work with, or he made some some racist/offensive comments (or both), I can't remember

I'm surprised no one has asked the obvious

Predictability?

The Milkman?

The paper Boy?

The Evening TV?

Did Monkeybone, broke her back in a very serious car crash, married Danny Elfman. In that order.

The official story is that she "retired to raise a family." Some speculate she never fully healed after the car crash. Most likely, she simply never recovered from starring in Monkeybone.

I kinda liked the one where Gabriel Byrne made her be an assassin. She was cute and badass.

I kinda liked the one where Gabriel Byrne made her be an assassin. She was cute and badass.

Point of No Return. That movie did not age well.

An old college friend of mine used to be her agent's assistant. According to her, Bridget Fonda was even more gorgeous in person.