McCoy-Alonso social media war

Just another reminder that Shady was allowed to double dip at the Bills expense.

I like the competitive fire but this type of unnecessary public banter didn't serve him well in 2015......ended up writing a big check with his mouth that his game couldn't cash against Chip Kelly.......take it out on Kiko on gameday not on twitter.

And to talk about your fat contract after you were the only player to blow off OTA's is in poor taste.

Just another reminder that Shady was allowed to double dip at the Bills expense.

I like the competitive fire but this type of unnecessary public banter didn't serve him well in 2015......ended up writing a big check with his mouth that his game couldn't cash against Chip Kelly.......take it out on Kiko on gameday not on twitter.

And to talk about your fat contract after you were the only player to blow off OTA's is in poor taste.

Clockwork.

Not a "war" at all really. Just McCoy being triggered by an Instagram pic. Someone seriously needs to tell him that he doesn't have to be a punk his whole life.

What is kiko saying? I don't speak spanish.

Kiko? Hell, I thought I was gonna need google translate for a minute to figure out what language McCoy was speaking there.

Not a "war" at all really. Just McCoy being triggered by an Instagram pic. Someone seriously needs to tell him that he doesn't have to be a punk his whole life.

Kiko? Hell, I thought I was gonna need google translate for a minute to figure out what language McCoy was speaking there.

win

Doesn't the fact that McCoy is a top 5 RB in the league and Alonso ... well ... sucks ... make this whole thing irrelevant?

Christ, a halfwit, roided up LB has two decent games in Buffalo and he becomes a legend. Unreal.

Doesn't the fact that McCoy is a top 5 RB in the league and Alonso ... well ... sucks ... make this whole thing irrelevant?

Christ, a halfwit, roided up LB has two decent games in Buffalo and he becomes a legend. Unreal.

It has nothing to do with Kiko, and everything to do with LeSean acting like an insecure little punk over a harmless Instagram pic. And since he's one of the main faces of the franchise, yes, it's relevant.

I'm cool with McCoy telling Kiko how it is. We need some take no s**t guys on our team

lol. Is that how you think McCoy came out looking in all of this? Like a " take no s**t " kinda guy who's just "telling Kiko how it is" over a harmless Instagram pic? Yeah ok. :lol:

Edited by KDS73

It has nothing to do with Kiko, and everything to do with LeSean acting like an insecure little punk over a harmless Instagram pic. And since he's one of the main faces of the franchise, yes, it's relevant.

lol. Is that how you think McCoy came out looking in all of this? Like a " take no s**t " kinda guy who's just "telling Kiko how it is" over a harmless Instagram pic? Yeah ok. :lol:

It has nothing to do with Kiko, and everything to do with LeSean acting like an insecure little punk over a meaningless Instagram pic. And since he's one of the main faces of the franchise, yes, it's relevant.

Shady is shady, for sure. But I think this is his weird way of motivating himself. He was passed over by that that lame 'Top 100 Players' thing and he fumed over it. This is yet another thing where the two were traded straight up for each other. We know he can be a real beast when he's pissed and has something to prove -even if its just a scar on his ego. I like keeping him mad.

"boy ya dad wish u was as good as me... n ya new contract garbage lol my 2011 money...,"

"Alonso signed a four-year, $33.3 million deal with the Dolphins last month. While the deal averages less per year than McCoy's extension from the Eagles in 2012, Alonso's contract pays him more per season than McCoy's current pact with Buffalo."

Oh LeSean.......

something tells me that if kiko was still on the bills, and shady played for someone else, people would be blasting kiko for getting into it with a player that has accomplished so much more in the league.

at the end of the day, i have no idea why this is even a thing.

"boy ya dad wish u was as good as me... n ya new contract garbage lol my 2011 money...,"

"Alonso signed a four-year, $33.3 million deal with the Dolphins last month. While the deal averages less per year than McCoy's extension from the Eagles in 2012, Alonso's contract pays him more per season than McCoy's current pact with Buffalo."

Oh LeSean.......

If he plays out all 4 years...? which like no one ever does. Especially anyone on Miami. Dannell ellerbe got 35 million over 5 years... and was paid what 14 over 2? Guarantee's are all that matter anymore.

If he plays out all 4 years...? which like no one ever does. Especially anyone on Miami. Dannell ellerbe got 35 million over 5 years... and was paid what 14 over 2? Guarantee's are all that matter anymore.

It doesn't matter--McCoy's response is so wrong it's comical. I guarantee he wasn't parsing the contract like you did. He has no idea what Alonzo's contract is, yet he felt it was important to compare it to one year of a contract he no longer is under from 5 years ago.

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with shady responding to the photo. Let's be real, kiko did it as a jab to the bills. I mean he so happened to post a photo with the team he was traded from along with whom the player he was traded for in the same photo? Come on, let's not be naive.

It's obvious kiko still has angst against the bills for trading him.

Maybe shady mentioning the money was kind of a douche move but this is the NFL, id say 99.9% of the players have that alpha male mentality and he probably saw it a slight towards him and his team. Responding to the post wasn't bad but the mentioning of contracts isn't a good look.

McCoy: great player.....also a total douche

I'll take it. Ideally have a great player who is not a douche (K. Williams); but sometimes you get great players who are a-holes.

Shady cared about winning more than anyone on the field last year. Really couldn't care what kind of trash talk he uses on Instagram, and god saying that out loud makes this whole thing sound really dumb.

totally true. The guy (Shady) is a baller. One of the best Bills trades in recent memory. Perhaps since the trade for Hughes.

Yet Badol is 100 percent right. Total chump move by Shady -- bragging about his money. Lame.

It was a chump move, but that's not what BADOL was talking about at all in the latest chapter of his Shady crusade.

Edited by Jauronimo

It was a chump move, but that's not what BADOL was talking about at all in the latest chapter of his Shady crusade.

True enough, but let's face it -- McCoy is one of the biggest unmitigated d**ks in recent Bills history. He's really hard to like, and his list of a-hole acts is a mile long. He's an excellent player, of course, and he makes the team better.

True enough, but let's face it -- McCoy is one of the biggest unmitigated d**ks in recent Bills history. He's really hard to like, and his list of a-hole acts is a mile long. He's an excellent player, of course, and he makes the team better.

My tips for liking Lesean McCoy:

1. Do not follow him on Twitter;

2. Do not follow him on Facebook;

3. Do not follow him on Instagram;

4. Do not pay attention to him riding a Segway dressed like Pharell, draped in Louis bags;

5. Do not follow his press conferences;

6. Do draft him on your fantasy team; and

7. Do watch him carry our offense on Sundays.

He has the respect of his teammates and plays hard. I don't think he and I would have much in common aside from our Irish heritage but if his teammates like and respect him, that's good enough for me.

My tips for liking Lesean McCoy:

1. Do not follow him on Twitter;

2. Do not follow him on Facebook;

3. Do not follow him on Instagram;

4. Do not pay attention to him riding a Segway dressed like Pharell, draped in Louis bags;

5. Do not follow his press conferences;

6. Do draft him on your fantasy team; and

7. Do watch him carry our offense on Sundays.

He has the respect of his teammates and plays hard. I don't think he and I would have much in common aside from our Irish heritage but if his teammates like and respect him, that's good enough for me.

So that's Irish Gaelic he's speaking in his social media posts?