Guilty Pleasures?

RaoulDuke79

Do you have any? Sure you do. Why don't you share them with the group. We won't judge (much).

I've been watching the show my 600lb. Life on TLC for a few months now. Honestly, I feel bad for some of these people. Especially the ones that had some bad stuff go down in their childhood. But man there are other ones I just get mad at and laugh atfor being so damn demanding. I understand it's an addiction, but holy smokes. I never watched anyone go through DT's from lack of food.

I enjoy romantic comedies.

It started out when I first got Netflix. I am a big HIMYM fan, and after watching the entire series through twice, it started suggesting romcoms "because I watched how I met your mother." Turned into a habit really quickly.

Edited by sodbuster

I love this show. It's been really good this season too. Just saw an episode with some dude named Ryan, which was probably the most captivating one I have seen (though he was a total failure).

Was that the dude with the scaby legs? He seemed like a nice guy, but was a complete whiny B word. If it's the same guy, he was the first one I saw that never got the surgery.

Cooking.

I have no problem killing an entire weekend hunting for ingredients just to attempt cooking something I love to eat, but have never cooked.

Like char siu. Love it. Never made it. Killed an entire weekend getting the right cut of pork, fermented red bean curd, etc. Then using it to make fried rice or slice it up in an Asian noodle soup.

Can't do it all the time. But I would. Every freaking day.

Cooking.

I have no problem killing an entire weekend hunting for ingredients just to attempt cooking something I love to eat, but have never cooked.

Like char siu. Love it. Never made it. Killed an entire weekend getting the right cut of pork, fermented red bean curd, etc. Then using it to make fried rice or slice it up in an Asian noodle soup.

I am nowhere near the cook you seem to be, but I am at my happiest when cooking, too. I love it.

That's the one. His whining was unbearable. He was also the first one I have seen whose weight kept going up.

What amazes me is how all these people tend to be married or have significant others. Has to be tough to find someone when you weigh 600 pounds and a lot of them

Are near that or more when they meet their spouses.

Hahaha....I said the same thing to my wife. The one lady that was on a few weeks ago had a husband or a boyfriend who left her and she had another dude in like 2 weeks. Man I had to work my ass of to finally get a woman to marry me and I'm only 200 lbs.

Bacon.

Any show with Anthony Bourdain.

The devil's lettuce when I was in college.

I enjoy watching Bourdain as well. Have you read kitchen confidential?

Hgtv shows about log cabins.

That smokeshow Taylor Swift

Rooting against Peyton Manning, Lebron James, and Duke.

Riling competitors up at the poker table and basketball courts.

Ramen soup with hamburger the next day after one too many Manhattans.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Cooking.

I am lucky; my wife makes it almost every other weekend.

Watching PBS Shows from my childhood like Square One TV, Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego, and Reading Rainbow.

I watch the 90' AFC Championship game and the comeback versus the Oilers every year as well. Perhaps I'm too hung up on those teams.

Hgtv shows about log cabins.

That smokeshow Taylor Swift

Rooting against Peyton Manning, Lebron James, and Duke.

Riling competitors up at the poker table and basketball courts.

Ramen soup with hamburger the next day after one too many Manhattans.

I love T-Swift.

God I hated disco

Now there's this revisionist history going on that hating disco was due to racism and homophobia - and it's being pushed mostly by people weren't even alive at the time...........!@#$ you, aholes - I hated John Travolta and the Bee Gees the most, and they weren't gay or black, AFAIK.

Now there's this revisionist history going on that hating disco was due to racism and homophobia - and it's being pushed mostly by people weren't even alive at the time...........!@#$ you, aholes - I hated John Travolta and the Bee Gees the most, and they weren't gay or black, AFAIK.

Just when I was gonna post this... One of my guilty pleasures, no matter who belts it out:

BTW... Guess who wrote it for:

Originally written for Marvin Gaye in R&B style.

Gee... That basically covers almost every music style. Which one do you like?