TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue Ryan losing his **** in 3...2...1.....

Yeah he is going to hit the roof.

I still want to see how they did it. If they committed to three years on him to free up cap space I will be a little nervous.

If it makes cutting or trading him next year easier, Whaley is a genius.

I still want to see how they did it. If they committed to three years on him to free up cap space I will be a little nervous.

This.

Don't care anymore. I'm an adult.

Anytime you can keep a struggling passer in a passing league you must do it.

Love it. 17 going on 19.

We'll pass on a QB in the draft. Taylor will be the same guy next year. We'll be "in the hunt" in November and out of it by December. McDermott will want to win meaningless games, and we'll win enough to not have the ammo to draft a good QB in next years draft. The drought will definitely hit the 20 year mark, and I bet it gets to 25. This is freaking awful. Just awful.

We'll pass on a QB in the draft. Taylor will be the same guy next year. We'll be "in the hunt" in November and out of it by December. McDermott will want to win meaningless games, and we'll win enough to not have the ammo to draft a good QB in next years draft. The drought will definitely hit the 20 year mark, and I bet it gets to 25. This is freaking awful. Just awful.

there really weren't many better options out there

I'll admit, I was in favor of moving on at taking Watson or Mitch. I've just never been overly impressed with Tyrod as a passe. However, lack of better options and no guarantee we get our guy in the draft may have made this the right option. I sincerely hope he proves me wrong.

Lowered expectations. It'll just be that much better when they go to the playoffs

unless you have a Crystal ball this is just all speculation as well as frustration on your part. I think he may surprise even the sternest of critics but regardless, he is the starting QB and I hope for the best this season.

let the doom and gloom commence